By Anonymous
"If you destroy the third eye this attack will be canceled." I dont think so. Watched some videos and uses beam although third eye been destroyed.
By Anonymous
I hate this guy, I've been stuck for two days
By Anonymous
Git gud
By Anonymous
Use some shuriken to destroy his eyes that will reduce his key plus a yokai weapon also helps. If your build allows use a couple of sloth
By Anonymous
If you manage to scare Tatarimoke away (twice) on the way to the boss arena his Anima is halved. Not sure if this is a good thing as fighting him in the dark realm is a nightmare. Also in NG+ I destroyed 3/4 of his health with the Otakemaru soul core ability. That fight was over rather quickly.
By Anonymous
anima not halved but a quarter of
By Anonymous
I needed about 20 attempts on Enenra and about 50 attempts on Yatsu-no-Kami (snake boss), but I beat this boss on the first attempt with 4 Elixirs in reserve and never felt threatened. Try the axe skill Titanic Strength mid-stance, some Sloth talismans and some Fire talismans (I used Lightning talisman). In the dark realm you just smash the red orbs first then continue with Titanic Strength (the best axe skill in the game imho).
By Anonymous
Resistances : Poison LOL I guess this poor bastard didn't plan around someone specializing in poisoning than because I've Kept his poisoned for entire fights and just rekiteded his hps to Zilch
By Anonymous
From mine 4 day's experience resistances reduce damage or chances to get given status effect by 10-40%. Simply put game dislikes idea for punishing players for their builds.
By PongMaster
Specializing always makes some bosses easier, but others can be more difficult.
By Anonymous
Shuriken are really good at smashing his eyes. If you have the ability to spam shuriken, you can take out two of his eyes before he even does his first attack.
By Anonymous
This is the only boss yokai who won't drop his soul core for me. It's kind of annoying.
By Anonymous
Same. Not that it's at all important, but it's the one thing keeping me from getting the platinum trophy achievement for the game.
By Anonymous
You can change tea set placement to boost soul core drop rate
By Anonymous
wait... boss soul core drops are not guaranteed?
By Anonymous
this boss is a ****ing ****
By Anonymous
Don’t you just love it to see noobs spread their salt cuz they’re bad at the game?
By Anonymous
Boss was was **** at release and is still is
By Anonymous
Was one of the most easiest boss in my first playthrough. Just use High Stance with any weapon and you'll melt this boss.