By Max7238
He can drop an UNLISTED Odachi Skill called Swirling Snow! You hold the heavy attack button and do the boss' move where you advance while swinging the sword!
By Anonymous
This boss gonna make you a perfect dodging warriors of all time.><
By Anonymous
I dont think so
By Anonymous
Nah... his entire outfit would’ve been amazing to have. That’s just dissapointing.
By Anonymous
Used a combination of sloth tailsmans and lightning to keep him moving slower. Fairly easy once you learn his attacks.
By Anonymous
Are you sure it drops the Taro Tachi text? I'm tired. Submission fraternal swords or how u call it. It dropped me the blessed lance, corrupted kusarigama and corrupted serpent tonfas. AND NO TARO TACHI TEXT. It's absurd, I'm tired of farming and dropping lots of weapon texts excepts his weapon. At least he dropped the hidden odachi move... after all those weapons-
By Anonymous
RNG is true boss. I didn't needed Taro tachi so it dropped at first kill and smithing text dropped within few kills. In other hand after 50 kills I still don't have Swirling Snow which I were looking for. Nonetheless in few other cases I got desired drops for other items from other enemies in 1st attempt. I belive we just have mixed luck (as we statistically should have). I mean I got many desired things easily and many hard.
By Anonymous
He dropped me the text to smith: It's absurd. I wanted the ice odachi text, and he dropped me the spear and now this xDDD
By Anonymous
I really wish there were more bosses who wield an odachi...
By Anonymous
After captain onmyo spam ****head boss and his odachi I never wanted to see one again haha
By Anonymous
I'm pretty sure this dude is immune to poison
By Anonymous
Nah, poison shurikens work
By Anonymous
he isnt
By Anonymous
No, unfortunately. I really like it, but its not an actual armor-set we can use.