- Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:24 pm #16193224
- Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:24 pm #16193225
Get the arrow poison ninjustu and use it for this boss, he just walks towards you mostly and the hair spin is a good opportunity to do it too. The poison take about 3 arrows to take affect and it does a good chunk of damage per tick, can make all the difference for this hard hitting boss
- Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:51 pm #16197127
I’m told that he does, however I am currently sitting at 63 kills without a single drop.
- Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:48 pm #16197475
Drops the smithing text for Holy Axe. I was a summons and it was the first playthrough for host.
- Tue May 19, 2020 3:07 pm #16215682
I don’t think he’d fall for that twice. Plus he already has his own.
- Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:05 pm #16274990
I guess you’re right. A demon drunk like him can never have enough sake XD
- Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:38 pm #16199557
He also drops an assortment of weapon smithing texts, as well as warrior of the west smithing text
- Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:54 am #16203458
Shuten Doji is considered one of Japan's three greatest yokai, alongside Tamamo-no-Mae and Otakemaru. Emperor Sutoku: Am I a joke to you?
- Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:43 am #16255307
There are two different "sets" of the Three Greatest Yokai: Shuten Doji and Tamamo-no-Mae are present in both, while the third is either Sutoku Tenno (an uber-powerful Tengu) or Otakemaru (who, admittedly, has a more badass background behind, imho)
- Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:40 am #16321882
It seems he is apart of the greatest Onryo not Yokai. Like Tamamo-no-Mae, Shuten Doji, and Otakemaru are yokai before death. While onryo are pissed off human spirits turned yokai.
- Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:09 am #16204581
He drops the text for his club and the warrior of the west bow. Possibly more. I'm still working on it.