By Anonymous
Can you get his weapon? I got some fragments but not sure if he drops a Smithing text
By Anonymous
I dont now for his weapon but he drops at least 12
By Anonymous
I got the Futsunomitama Odachi smithing text from him, I assume the texts for his other swords can be obtained as well.
By Anonymous
What exactly can you even do with those Sanmyo blade fragments?
By Anonymous
His weapons are in the final DLC.
By Anonymous
I like how nobody mentions his lightning ball he throws that covers a larger area than you can avoid. Literally the only move that gets me, and the only move not listed. Amazing.
By Anonymous
I excacly have problem with this lightning thing that she drops under my feet and cannot be avoided
By Anonymous
Otakemaru isn’t a “she”, bro...
By Valvatorez
Posts Avatar
This fight is so much better than Hundred Eyes from the first game.
By Tristar
Yet i still believe that DLC will have better boss fights like it was with Date Masamune (the only boss i couldnt cheese entirely with groundslam with odachi).
By Anonymous
I don't see how people consider him the hardest Boss in the game. I found him much easier than Enenra, Tokichiro (either version), Lady Osakabe, Shibata Katsuie or his human version. Even Daidara Bocchi was harder for me.
By Anonymous
From what I heard peolpe just really like him and so do I. But I never heard anyone say that he’s the hardest boss period. The only boss I struggled with at the start was Yatsu-no-Kami. Died 3 times. Only died once at most, and with the majority of the bosses I didn’t die at all. But I don’t want to judge. Everyone has a different experience and I played the first Nioh for like hundreds of hours so everything feels a lot smoother for me.
By Anonymous
Bro, you good g? Whats that weed you smoking?
By Anonymous
Enenra HARD? He's thr most fun to spar against, especially in yhe third encounter (painting).Also one of the best BOSS THEME of the game. When I get surprised by Enenra, Im happy tbh. Many others much worse than him. Also his counter is easiest to counter when using FERAL.
By Anonymous
Some noobs said Yatsu no kami was hard and 1st try. Too easy boss imo
By Anonymous
anyone who says they get any nioh 2 boss first try is a liar. DOT.
By Anonymous
It's always up to your build. For me, a switchglaive user, Tokichiro in bith versions was a piece if cake, but Saika Magoichi was an actual pain, because I couldnt get to heal or cast. I confirm Osakabe though. Sucks as a mage a
nd sucks as a Meele User, as you either A) burn through your spells in Phase 1 or B) don't hit bc the hitbox is being weird.
By Anonymous
Now this is a final boss; I love it when a final boss uses attacks from other bosses throughout the game, as well as having some epic signature attacks. The only move I don't like is his unblockable, insta-kill fireball that he can rotate to track you with. Also, I think it should be mentioned that this fight is made easier by Tokichiro helping you; his Guardian Spirit, Masaru, will appear a total of 3 times to attack the boss, showing up shortly after the start of each phase. Whenever Masaru disappears, it leaves behind an orb that looks like the Mission Complete orb, and if you touch it, you get 1/3 of your Yokai Shift charged. Being with the Toyotomi clan will also make this orb into a free health regen.
By Anonymous
This boss also has a small chance to drop Fabled Umbracite, just an FYI.
By Anonymous
Lots of people experience difficulties with different bosses in Nioh. No matter who says the hardest boss is, there is gonna be a debate and start a huge arguement. For someone who has not played Nioh 1, they will find Nioh 2 difficult. For those who played Nioh 1, the game is alot of easier. For me, hardest boss in Nioh 2 is Otakemaru, and I actually beat him on my first try. Its not about how many times you die, his skill sets are complex and has many different phases to deal with, so its not easy to remember all this in a fight. Burst countering different speeds, dealing his different combos and many more aspects.
By Anonymous
I've never played nioh 1, I come Dark souls and Bloodbourne and I thought Nioh 2 NG+ was a breeze tbh.
By Anonymous
Nioh noob here I see. Lots of ppl playing Nioh 2 but never played Nioh 1. What a shame -_-
By Anonymous
I mean Nioh 1 doesn’t have character creation. Most people would play a souls-like just because it has an interesting character creator. Some people would hate seeing William as a main character instead of an anime waifu with massive tits.
By Tristar
You can hate me but i will tell ya Dark Souls character creation is something where you want a helm to show up while in Nioh 2 you want the helm to not show (unless its a cool helm).
Btw for me the hardest boss was Shibata Katsuie which took me around 10-15 runs. Its also a good strategy to first do a boss run to just see his move set if you cant just melt him on first try.
By Anonymous
Hi. Nioh Veteran here. Played theough all of Nioh one (missing one to two Twiligths for the 100%) and in my opinion Nioh 2 is harder.
By Anonymous
The variety is wider imho. Nioh 2 in comparison to Nioh 1 has the easier and also harder bosses. They have nearly nothing in between.
By Anonymous
1Inosasao + 2Saoirse...Kato clan ...2 weakness talismans ...anima bonus on all soul cores for amrita absorption ,damage taken ,etc. Yesterday meet Otakemaru and killed in 2nd try ... Soul of Cinder fight in Nioh
By Anonymous
Not really Soul of Cinder though. That fight made me pretty emotional on several levels, whereas I just wanted to kill Otakemaru really bad for all the sh*t he did throughout the game.
By Anonymous
Can somebody change the picture with the actual boss? Right now its just a frame from a cutscene showing a character’s yokai shift phantom form.
By Anonymous
Yeah hi, I’m the writer of the comment above. PLEASE CHANGE THE PICTURE WITH WHAT HE ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE PLEEEEEAAAASSE!!!! This also goes for a few other bosses. *cough* *cough* Maeda Keiji *cough* *cough*
By Fallenangel700
Posts Avatar
I'm fairly sure the first one was Otakemaru as he turns into your yokai forms in the fight. But yeah, I changed it to his final form.
By Anonymous
OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!!!!!!!