FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Worst boss ever made
So, is this one of Tokichiro's many women he's snagged (Nene? don't see anything on Lady Osakabe). I know Chc-Cha is mentioned in game and she's not around till Nioh DLC, that and she's mentioned by her father.
Search for "Osakabe hime". She is a yokai from the japanese folklore, like many ennemies in the game. ;)
Like many of Nioh bosses, Lady Osakabe is a yokai taken from the japanese folklore. Here is all you need to know about her =>
After looking up this "osakabe hime", this is actually a really cool take on the source material. Interesting that the castle it possessed was also historically one of Hideyoshi's.
looks so **** cool but the fight is a ***** watch them make us fight kaito at a roof with her behind him pls dont
Reminds me of the Big Sister boss from The Surge... getting shot at from all sides while trying to hit other parts of the boss makes for an annoying fight.
Are not many people this far in to the game. This is the first boss I’ve had trouble with so I try summoning. I waited like 30 min and couldn’t summon anyone through the shrine and I’m burning through cups doing the blue revenants because they just die instantly
Dunno if you beat her but I'm on here also looking for 1
If you need help, let me know.
The reason it takes a year to summon someone is because there's so many people that need help but not many people helping. Sorry about that, my dude.
The arrow lady by the spa stays alive with buffs
If your having trouble beating here just invest a little time to get your Onmyo magic up for the buffs. If you get all three element resistances buffs the boss is a cake walk. Half the issue with this boss is the god awful ailments she puts on you in one hit. An also aim for the eyes with Hand Cannons.