By Anonymous
A Master Swordsman's Power (the Dual Sword set) is incorrectly displayed here as Light Armor. It is Heavy Armor.
By Anonymous
Almost 20 heavy sets, but only 13 and 11 for light/medium :-/ Wish there were more choices for the latter ...
By Anonymous
I got myself Ippon-Datara's Hammer. These hammers are guaramnted to have: Corruption and + 15% extra damage against burning target. Given that they scale with stamina it is fairly obvious they fit well with heavy armour. AND NO SINGLE HEAVY ARMOUR WITH BONUS TO FIRE DAMAGE. WHATS WORSE BOTH HEAVY AXE/HAMMER SETS (KINTARO AND SAMURAI FROM DARK LANDS) COME WITH THEIR OWN AXE (+ SAMURAI FROM DARK LANDS HAVE BONUSES TOWARDS ELECTRICITY).
By Anonymous
You need to wear the magatama, which lowers the requirements for activating set bonusses by 1. I guess it will only drop on NG+. But when u get it, you can activate the full set bonus AND use the weapon of your choice.
By Anonymous
Hanzo's set is missing Also Valiant Wanderer set from the DLC is missing as well.
Cmon man,
By Anonymous
Can someone please add all of the Ethereal Graces and unique bonus stats therein? I’ve heard there was a special Ethereal perk which I believe was called “Rarity Inheritance” or something. If I’m not wrong this could turn a Divine item into an Ethereal one. Looking for these kind of things is what I believe this page exists for, and it would be of great help to me, if not, everyone who reached The Dream of the Wise.
By Anonymous
Welp, it seems I was spot-on with my description there. I found an Ethereal armor piece with the bonus stat I was looking for, and it did exactly what I hoped it would. Even the name I got exactly right. But I upgraded a piece of armor that was already part of a specific set, so now I’m just curious to know that if you were to upgrade like Kusanagi Tsurugi, which is not part of any set, to Ethereal, if it would give it an Ethereal Grace. I’m a sentimental douche when it comes to sh*t like this, and I’ve been using this very same sword ever since I started The Dream of the Demon and never switched it out for something else. If I upgrade my Kusanagi from Divine to Ethereal, will it get an Ethereal Grace and some special perks?
By Mekken
updated wifi with discovered Ethereal Graces, cannot for the life of me get the formatting of the columns correct. If someone can fix the formatting that would be great.
By Mekken
sorry, updated *wiki page*
By Anonymous
The columns have been adjusted, it seems. And the appropriate skill-bonuses have been added too. The only things I notice right now is that the Grace of Susano is missing (maybe some others, not that I can think of any), and that Takemikazuchi’s name has some spelling errors. But other than that, amazing work!
By Adderflail
The page is up to date but I jacked the formatting up. Am baby please help.
By Anonymous
Thank you for your effort. Can’t fix the formatting tho... sry...
By Anonymous
Just played with a guy who did absurd amounts of damage with yokai abilities, so i checked his status after the mission to see it was 300% yokai abilties (all). He also had like +130 extended yokai shift. is that legit or just another piece of ****?
By Anonymous
depends - which dificutly? level? - might be possible
By Anonymous
My question is for everyone who reached endgame and finalized their builds. I am asking because the math doesn't add up unless i missed something. To me it looks like just another cheater, who isn't as obvious as the others.
By Adderflail
Definitely a cheater. You can't even get pass 150% with every equivalent effect, let alone with just the one type.
By Anonymous
That modifier has a max roll of 5.5%, and with a max stack of the same roll on all 13 equipables, it would not even go past 100%.

And you CAN go pass 150% on some modifiers. I managed to put together a set of Melee Damage (Critical) gear at currently 151.1%.
By Anonymous
it's not pvp why the nerfs :{