By Anonymous
I tried for hours and no matter what I do this skill does not work. Not onve did I activate it and I tried every timing possible against various enemies. WTF!! DRIVING ME CRAZY!
By Anonymous
It's very hard on timing, as odachi block is pretty slow. Go to the first level and practice against a low level human. You've got to not be blocking, then block at the last possible moment. I find it basically impossible to pull off verses low stance weapons etc
By Anonymous
The timing on it is extremely strict. You're not missing anything. It doesn't do significant ki damage or damage. You don't even get a finishing blow off it. Waste of a skill point, honestly.
By Anonymous
Your timing was fine in all likelihood, this wiki and the game completely fail to explain that you must be standing still. Put an elemental skill like arcana of water on it, you'll see a flash during the timing window and see that it only flashes when standing still.
By Anonymous
"this wiki and the game completely fail to explain that you must be standing still"

Did you not read the last note?

By Anonymous
works on yoki, enki, ippon, tengu, snek ladies all humanoid enemies. if you want to own these yokai use sloth and lighting debuff it makes timing it very easy.