By Anonymous
Can you equip them for multiplayer or bloodstain? I cant find anything about them. Just see them after missions then i cant even reread them.
By Anonymous
They aren't actually equipped as titles. Each title gained earns you a point to spend on improving stats in the titles menu.
By Anonymous
There are 2 titles missing (looking for them) after unarmed samurai in ungyo title list
By Anonymous
The first is Weapon less wonder Defeat a Yoki with your bare hands (5 times) 10 reputation points 1 star, don’t know the second one
By Anonymous
Third rank is ten one-eyed oni with bare hands.
By Anonymous
How do you f** these up?.. some arent even here
By Anonymous
Too much information is missing on this wiki. I think they didn't even finish the game before starting this list and a lot of the wiki pages. Not very smart to keep doing it like this. I do appreciate what there is, though, at least. Even if so much of what I try to find out isn't finished or even there
By Fexelea
Posts Posts Avatar
The point of a wiki is for the community to edit. If you find something missing: Add it. Pages are editable by anyone look for the "edit" button on the top right of each page.
By ForsakenFruit
Posts Avatar
I've added a good portion of the ungyo titles to the list but it's still missing some, I would've added them but I don't know where on the list they go since I haven't completed them. Pretty much every that isn't hyperlinked as of writing this comment I've added. When I get more time, I'll revise the Agyo titles.
By ForsakenFruit
Posts Avatar
Both tables have now been completed, those who are looking for a certain title may now use this page with confidence, although each title may not have it's own page and their associated tips as of yet.
By ForsakenFruit
Posts Avatar
Revenants can be summoned for crusher titles making them much easier to do if you have decent ninjitsu/onmyo builds, decent ranged weapons or gives you time to use red spider lilies to spam soul core abilities.
By Anonymous
strategies for crusher: Do summon phantoms. You can despite what the description says. Use protection talisman. Physical damage absorbed by it doesn't count against you. Vs elemental enemies, it's possible to stack elemental resistance to 100%, but it takes a lot of farming. Or you can do paralysis + Unarmed grace + the punch emote from hidden teahouse to 1 shot enemy.
By Anonymous
the unarmed bulid can be farmed within minutes from big sudamas, check the sudama page (etheral grace page mentions it too)
By Anonymous
Hands of death on ps4 is bugged already killed 10 one eyes with no equipment or weapons or guardian spirits or arts fists and it isnt counting them