FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

will it be hard to balance glaive with hatchet style or are the two complimentary?
The glaive doesn’t really match any other weapon scaling wise, aside from the spear which honestly kinda sucks. But the glaive doesn’t need another weapon to complement it as it does it all.
They both share Magic and Skill scaling. So it should be fine.
How can i rebuild my stats?

Ryuga

Souls: 102,865.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 16255
You can Respec you character by using a Book of Reincarnation

Ryuga

Souls: 102,865.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 16255
Book of Reincarnation can be purchased from the Blacksmith for 10.000 Gold
Do all the builds have to be a damn video???
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 440,077.49
Bank: 10,404.71
Wiki Edits: 39474
They are text too click the title
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Helps if you're smart enough to click on the title
Quit your damn complaining and be f’ng thankful someone has your best intentions in mind.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

All builds have written versions: Either click the title or click the "read build here" on the pages.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Can you guys pleaseeeee do a hatchet build? My babies dont get any love
Great advice for builds I am currently trying to build a swordsman and Switchglaive hybrid build. The Switchglaive is pretty good for crowd control and magic is pretty useful imo.
Since nioh i found my favourite style is a major mix hybrid using sword, switchglaive ninjustsu and onmyo magic i havent focused on one stat while leveling to make it feel more balanced should i relook at my style or would i be fine just continuing my own way?
I would say if you are having fun and getting through the content play as you like.
Coming along way since asking that question. With playing how i feel comfortable i found i shred bosses down with kunai/storm version also i have omnyo for elemental shots and weaken defence overal i have not focused on shooting a stat up ive been making a nice balance finding my own wag to play and also gear
Will an endgame update for the Golden Scythe be posted soon?
I have just been pumping magic after hitting stats in build. I also keep my set up to date by running the mission with a low level.
Tonfa build at some time? Just wondering :)
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

It's coming up next
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.