By Anonymous
20+ tries later i finally got the son of a *****
By Anonymous
GZ!! I have to go to bed, because it is 5oClock in the morning right at the moment :) Haven't killed him so far. But have done "only" 8 tries until now. Tomorrow we will see again Enenra :) Then i try the pillar tip. Maybe that is giving me the much needed boost to do a little bit more damge. Got him in my best run near 40% HP. Biggest problem is the lag of KI but imo he is doable.
By Anonymous
Puuuhhh...got him!!!! Something around 20 tries, too. And as you have said: Finally got the son of a ******* XD
By Anonymous
Burst counter (R2+O) is very effective though ,get him every time.
By Anonymous
Hes not hard to counter, but i hate when he hops back just outside of the parry hitbox and then you get hit with his spin
By Anonymous
Yeah, too bad it always gets your character as well.
By Anonymous
I find low stance is useful against him. Quick attacks and good ki restoration allows you to deal good damage while dodging his heavy attacks.
By Anonymous
If you can get Enenra to crash through the supports in the arena, water will fall on him, dealing penalties to his fire-based attributes. Keep moving and look for an opening after his kick attacks.
By Anonymous
This boss took me 45 tries of pure agony
By Anonymous
Welcome to Nioh.
By Anonymous
Bro, I am on at least this many. I have played this boss for about 2-3 hours. I can not handle
By Anonymous
Congrats on the victory. Much much harder bosses to come. Be prepared! Level up as much as possible. Your level seems to be more important than armor in determining how much damage you take :o)
By Anonymous
Little cheese if he Teleports just run around him closely (only the left direction works) for his attacks only the fires mines are dangerous with this tactic :D
By Anonymous
A tip for those struggling with him: I went with odachi+firefox spirit. Used a water talisman, got myself an NPC helper character. Bursted him down in yokai form. Had to fight him in human form maybe for 5 sec.
The running around strategy just did not work for me.
By Anonymous
6 tries or so. He's very easy to dodge and so far has the most telegraphed attacks.
By Anonymous
why didnt anyone yet say that he is champion gundyr reference? :O
By Anonymous
Wtf does he have to do with Champion Gundyr? How could they possibly be connected?
By Anonymous
They are indeed connected because punch punch boot
By Anonymous
Thats stretching it. I can kind of see it in the way they move, but outright calling it a reference is a bit much.
By Anonymous
I dont believe hes a gundyr reference, beside its boot which (if you wanna get technical) isnt even the same as gundyr because he likes to do it when ur behind him differently from enenra whom does it as part of a combo.

Besides that, enenras moveset isnt roll-catchy like gundyrs is, you can easely low stance spam dodge with no problems