Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter Series
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

fantabulum

Souls: 2,355.00
Wiki Edits: 427
Supposedly "Lord of the Underworld" quest has a 100% spawn of a Arrowhead Gekko and "Every Hunters Dram II" has a 100% high chance of a Wiggler Queen. Not sure of the best place to put this information or how to verify
Verify by going out there and doing it repeatedly.
Arrowhead Gekko is indeed in "The Lord of the Underworld Beckons" event quest. Start from the Central Camp (11), and tke the NNW exit to jump down. Follow the wall on the left until you pass the giant bonepile and climb up the vines towards the shortcut labeled "1" on the map. If you reach the underground fishing spot with the goldenfish, you've gone too far.
In the room with the shortcut, you'll see the gekko on the north side (left as you climb up), feasting on one of the Crimson Fruit you're looking for in the event quest. This fruit is only gatherable once per quest, and gives a Heavenberry.
according to kiranico mhw database additional and story quests can not give you a gold crown, only some events and investigations, now unfortunately there is no any info about investigation chances on crowns like if there any chance at all if it bronze only etc
Tsuchinoko size small crown 79.58, Large crown 118.37 just finally got em

Asriel.Cypher

Souls: 50.00
Can someone add that the new "Brand New Brute" Quest adds chances to get Large or Small Gold Crowns for Brute Tigrex?

fantabulum

Souls: 2,355.00
Wiki Edits: 427
I meant to do that last week. Thanks for the reminder.
no "ballad of the hoarfrost"?
can we get something for Kushala Lunastra Scarred YG
Can anyone verify the crown chances for "A Chilling Entrance?" I've been grinding it for about 5 hours: kill Vaal, check Velk's size. Takes me ~11 minutes if the Velk looks big/small enough to be worth killing, ~6 otherwise. Not a single crown for either one.

rougeric87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 11,156.00
Both monsters have 2% chance for small crown and 1% chance for large crown. You've been unlucky keep trying. (Source: Kiranico).
Well then this wiki needs correcting, it says that quest has 12% chance for each like all those 5-monster quests. That's why i was doing it instead of investigations.

rougeric87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 11,156.00
oh you are right, someone made an error. I removed it now, thanks for noticing!