Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Hi
By Anonymous
"Fire pot dude" i'm dying
By Anonymous
I don't think Lion Guardia and Many Armed Key Master (and a Black Knight) should be considered as bosses - they are just harder/special enemies. Only true bosses (Greater Foes) of the Closed Network Test are the Dragon and Margit - the rest ar just mini-bosses (Foes).
By Fexelea
Posts Posts Avatar
Regarding the Lion Guardian / Key Master: They are unique enemies that do not respawn: these will likely be classified as field bosses or mini-bosses in the final release. For the network test, people were looking for them without knowing what they may be called so we are keeping them here so they can be found
By Anonymous
Field bosses inside Legacy dungeon? You can certainly guess for a very long time, but at the moment they have no signs of the boss. According to this logic, the same black knights and wild boars from ds1 can be pushed into the category of bosses, they are not respawn
By pascl
I don't agree with it, but I suppose it's fair, just so they're easier to find. I guess it's fine as long as they're removed if they don't end up being bosses in the final release (so, if they don't have an encounter with a health bar, music, "foe defeated" line and potentially a fog gate, they wouldn't be bosses in the final release)

and I do see the reasoning. after all, it appears that some dungeon bosses in the network test will also end up being normal enemies or minibosses in the full game.

By Anonymous
So why a Black Knight from the bridge isn't there?
By Anonymous
Might as well throw in the black night, and that one stone fire giant guy, and all the npc characters if we're really aiming to grab all non boss unique enemies and put them in the part of the wiki that is specifically designated and meant for boss enemies only.
By Anonymous
Remove Lion Guardian and Key Master. They're not bosses, as they don't have a named health bar, or text post-defeat. If they're lacking that, and the Soldier of Godrick somehow freaking has it, then there's no way they're anything other than hard, scary enemies.
By Fexelea
Posts Posts Avatar
They are unique enemies that do not respawn: these will likely be classified as field bosses or mini-bosses in the final release. For the network test, people were looking for them without knowing what they may be called so we are keeping them here so they can be found
By Anonymous
Should we really have Lion Guardian and the Key Master here. They are probably like the winged knights from DS3.
By pascl
I have no clue why they're here, they're really not bosses. there's nor eason to consider them bosses, why are they here???
By Anonymous
I agree bro, if the game has a lot more bosses i think it's much cooler and more interesting