Anything related to Dark Souls!

RichardNixon

Souls: 75.00
Lol please delete! Sorry I cant!
Last edited by RichardNixon on Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RichardNixon

Willing to send someone $5 (or whatevers fair, idk) on paypal (or if i can gift it on xbox....idk) for any inconvenience. Sorry if i posted in the wrong section or anything else is out of order. New to this forum, but on this site daily for the guides and playing through dark souls remastered, and sekiro after beatimg ds3 all dlc. Ds2 is next. And just bought a **** ps4 on ebay to play bloodborne and hopefully a demon souls remaster (god willing).

RichardNixon

Please! $10?

Sar

Souls: 125.00
Hi there. First of all: Sorry, but im playing on PC so i can't drop you the Ring.
Second:
I understand your problem but playing a Round without the Havel's Ring is still very possible, because:
If you wear a heavy armour for the sake of your Poise, there is the Wolf's Ring that will give you everything you need.
If you wear a heavy armour for the sake of your defense, there is the Ring of Favor and Protection wich doesn't give you as much maximim weight as
the Havel's Ring but still is pretty usefull on that aspect.
there are pretty much options in this game to design your charakter, and since you finished Dark Souls 3 im sure you will find the fitting combination for your playtrough.
Last bumped by RichardNixon on Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:16 pm.