Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 14,260.00
Wiki Edits: 47204
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Wolcen Builds Guide: Oracle of Flames is a powerful beginner Ranger build with Skills, Equipment and Progression Guide Builds for Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem.

Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

Siegort

Souls: 55.00
Hey there !
Thanks for this guide, it helps a lot !

I just had one question.
In the Ranger tree, you say "Safe From Afar is one of the largest damage increases you can get that is not Critical Based so you’ll want to make sure to pick that up." but on the screenshot we can see that the opposite one is selected instead.

Could you clarify this point ? :)

Lorddarkside117

Souls: 55.00
i would also like clarification cause i will admit i'm liking the looks and idea of the build i'm just confused whether we get come what may or safe from a far?
there are a few different to current tree i see "Persistence Hunting" is on the left not the right
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 14,260.00
Wiki Edits: 47204
You definitely want Safe From Afar.

Cas
Check out our Sekiro Wiki and the awesome Bosses
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon
While I love the build, I'm still unable to hit most mobs. I've experimented with not using pierce or +1 Archion's Teachings to see if that's it, but the bottom line is my shots just don't connect to many mobs, regardless of their size or type. Have you experienced the same thing?
"there are a few different to current tree i see "Persistence Hunting" is on the left not the right"

Can you clarify this please, in my tree Persistence Hunting and Overwhelming Barrage are on the left. On the right I have (just like in your screenshot) Meditative Focus and Death From Afar.