Discuss the latest Dark Souls Title!

IgnusKnavery

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 5,574.00
Well I reinstalled the game and every invasion resulted in a user that wouldn't die. Health at 0 after several ongoing attacks with me and another invader. I wanted to try and platinum the game, but the atrocious drop rate of vertebre shackles and other covenant items just makes it impossible. And now with a ton of cheaters. Not sure why I even re-installed the game...
“I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

igwanaspawn03

Souls: 99.00
if you want covenant items you don't have to do it online you can just farm certain enemies but it will take quite a long time to do so

IgnusKnavery

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 5,574.00
Yeah I was doing that and gave up. I got two vertebre shackles in an hour of farming. I need 20 or so, and unfortunately can't justify sitting and killing the same mobs for hours on end. That is the definition of insanity, IMO. What's even more sad is I have nearly 400 hours on the PC version on this game alone. Who knows what I have on my PS4 version?
“I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

DavidMorpheus

Souls: 109.00
If you are any good at dueling you can farm vertebras by using a red sign soapstone at the pontiff arena as a moundmaker. 9 out of 10 matches are going to be against "honorable" oponents that don't cheat or use estus, allowing you to win the covenant item if you win. I found this method faster than normal invasions or pve farming. Cheating is a rare thing in my PC experience, doesn't come close to be game ruining for me.