Arrange jolly co-operation, item trades and request overall game help

AlbertStrange

Souls: 75.00
Can someone please help me get these?

I really want to get plat trophy but online is near dead.
I could really use some help.

Anyone willing to help?
I am willing to trade if i have something that you need

PSN: AlbertSJ01
Hey im definitely up for trading kills for us both to get the items. I need the same things. I'll be on later tonight. Send me a friend request, we can start a party and we can just trade kills till we both have everything we need. cool?

psn: CasualSpooner

casualspooner

Souls: 90.00
Hey, im totally willing to trade kills because I need both of those things for the plat too. So we can just take turns killing each other to get the items. I'll be on later tonight.

I just sent a friend request, and we can start a party tonight. cool?

psn: casualspooner

AlbertStrange

That would be great!

Unfortunately im not able to play until monday :(
If you can wait that long i would be very happy to trade kills!

casualspooner

Sounds good. I'll just work on ng+ till then. I don't think it matters when you summon someone with a password, but I'm SL 157 atm. Looking forward to it.

The proofs might be more difficult because you have to defend a host by killing an invader as far as i can tell... but the shackles and sunlight medals will be easy to rack up pretty fast because you can get them by simply invading and killing the host with the right covenant equipped.

AlbertStrange

Dont think it matters either and if it does i’ll just go to ng+ too :)
I’ll write to you on PSN when i get back :)

casualspooner

So...ive been looking into it and good news/ bad news:
Good news: we should be able to easily help each other farm shackles and sunlight medals.
Bad news: there's no way to cheese proofs or human dregs. You have to be randomly summoned and help someone else basically.

I just finished farming the proofs and dregs. You only need 10 dregs and they drop quite a bit. The proofs SUCKED... but it was doable. But when we are done helping each other get the shackles and medals, if you don't have one I'll give you the symbol of avarice to help you with the rest.