Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
If I get the flame from Brumm can I still fight NKG, or am I locked out from fighting other Grimmkin Nightmares/ forced to banish
By Anonymous
You are not forced by Brumm into banishing the Troupe until you talk to him at the Howling Cliffs. Taking his flame from the Distant Village does not lock you into the banishment ending, and thus can skip 1 of the 3 Grimmkin Nightmares.
By Anonymous
Is it a dlc?
By Anonymous
No, this is base game content
By Anonymous
I just banished them without knowing the whole DLC content will be removed. I also didn't get the unbreakable versions of the charms.

I thought different dialogues would be the worst thing that could happen, so I stopped playing :(
By Anonymous
I just banished them without knowing the whole DLC content will be removed. I also didn't get the unbreakable versions of the charms.

I thought different dialogues would be the worst thing that could happen, so I stopped playing :(
By GrimmkinWisp
Posts Avatar
Alas, mortal... Conspiring with the wicked one..? That mistake, following the lair Nymm, is exactly what leaves barren and flameless those traitorous ones who so foolishly betray the good Master, who would never even strike vengeance even though he could... He knows where he is unwanted... But you’ll get no sympathy from me! Alack! Shame! - Grimmkin Wisp ;)
By Anonymous
That's what you get for taking the easy way out, scrub.
By Anonymous
you have to play 2 files of the game to get all content
By Anonymous
I don't feel like it should be a dlc like it's short but it's good and I love the grimmchild charm
By GrimmkinWisp
Posts Avatar
As much as I positively adore Grimm, and everything about him (including Grimmchild, and the Grimmkin), I understand what you mean. Yes, the Quest is way too short - I agree. Team Cherry put very little effort into the Grimm Troupe DLC; the story is yet again too ambiguous, and seems unfinished and just thrown together - like the rest of the game, sadly. According to their official Kickstarter posts, TC just churned this out as a generic “spooky Halloween-themed” DLC in October. Grimm, Grimmchild, and the Grimmkin have incredible potential as major supporting ally characters, and they deserve so much better.