Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter Series
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Shara Ishvalda Divinity Detected with weapon
Like all others it can go up to 6 at most
there's also shelling long and shelling normal too, shelling normal II puts it up to normal shells level 7, haven't seen a shelling normal III yet but I imagine there is one which would be 6 stars
Rigid Dracolite gives 50 awakening points
Does sharpness go above level 3? That's the highest I've seen it go so far no matter how much potential I store.
Yes it does. I have mine at level 5. I think all skills can go up to level 6 max.
Your can upgrade one attack up to level 6 the others doesnt stack at level 6 only level 5
It's current and max level is shown by the stars next to the ability when getting it.
so is there nothing on shelling 2?
Can you get the Barioth set bonus on a HBG?
No such thing as a pure dracolite
Does reload assist not have higher levels?
No, its like adding one of the equivilent mod

UnknownKnown

Souls: 60.00
Many things about awakened abilities are not explained in the game, and I guess here we don't have much more so I will write some of my observations : - Maximum level of most abilities (eg. Sharpness, Attack, Defense) is 6, but you wont find it just as no matter how much potential you have - first you have to get the ability on level 5 and then you have to level until you get upgrade for this ability. - You can have only 1 ability on maximum level. Some abilities have diffrent maximum level (Slot Upgrade ability ends on level 4). Once you have something maxed out and you find upgrade for other ability you can upgrade it, but the first maxed out ability will lose 1 level. - Some abilities can be stacked (like Sharpness) but it follow a bit diffrent leveling procedure. First you can find it only on level 3-4 (I think 4 is possible but with my luck I was getting 3 the whole time) and then once you level up you might get the chance to upgrade it further, up to level 5. At this point I didn't have enough time to test it but from my observations you can stack only once (you can have only 2 of the same skill). - Maximum level of potential is finite ( I don't remember how big it was but it was 15 or 25) and stacking it more don't give you any more benefits. You might still be storing it if abilities you roll are not to your liking. - As GL: all Shelling abilities have level 2. I had some problems with rolling Shelling Long II normally, I had to first get it on level 1 and then I found the 2nd one. But it might be only mine bad luck as other types of shells rolled on level 2 without problems and plenty at that.

UnknownKnown

Souls: 60.00
After some testing I saw you can stack ability more than once (as long as it's stackable).