Anything without a home!

Revonwing

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 2,091.00
Bank: 0.00
All are welcome to join. Just go to the OCC when it's up.
Rules
1) Your race has starting stats. These just make sure everything is balanced. You have 15 points to split across Oceans, Low Lands, and Mountains.
2) No god mode
3) Your race must be completely destroyed to be lost. If this ever occurs, you are free to come back with another race.
4) All new races must have a reason to be unknown up until the point of their introduction.
5) Have fun

OCC: To be added
Timeline: To be added
Grossly Incandescent

Touch the summon sign

I am the ultimate posterbird.

Revonwing

Addicted
First Warden

Giving example by entering my race
Khatars
Ocean: 7
Low Lands: 7
Mountains: 1
Physical description: Reptilian humanoids that dwell in the swampland of Fariim. They boast of an immunity to toxins.

In C289 ( Starting era), the common human Kingdom of Varlosa declared war on the Khatars after the expedition sent to the eastern swamplands was largely slaughtered. 200 years later, the two are still locked in a bloody war. The Royalty of Fariim has sent out expeditions into the southern sands and the northern mountains
Last edited by Revonwing on Thu May 26, 2016 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grossly Incandescent

Touch the summon sign

dn1nd

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 38,928.00
Wiki Edits: 114
So Like a Fantasy Version of Risk?

Snaxit

Ocean: 1
Low Lands: 5
Mountains: 9

Physical description: A race of Furry Walking intelligent Snakes. The snakes feet are small and hoofed to climb the Mountains easier. Their arms are short and disproportionate to their body. Not as vestigial as a Trex's arms but similar in appearance. these creatures often grow to be 8 feet long.

There was once an impassable mountain Range. Only recently a large landslide made the valleys of the Range accessible. adventurous explorers began to map out the range only to find the Snaxit tribes.
Last edited by dn1nd on Thu May 26, 2016 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shop Icon

Spademan

Casual
Convict

Souls: 257.00
Little bit of backstory for those wondering "But wait, if it's a reboot, and a second one at that, what happened to the first one? I haven't seen any around here."

Far away, on a forum lost to time (okay it's not but the game is shutting down in like 6 days) some guy started an RP. In that RP people were tasked to create a faction of their very own. People did this. Many adventures were had.
Those merry times came to a halt and the thread went quiet. A slightly less long time ago another guy (we now know him as Revon) created another, modeled in the footsteps of the first. Many, including myself, joined and had a merry time.
But not long after it became unwieldy, people became confused and it became difficult for some to keep up. The Lord Revon decreed that this was not the right way, it could be better. It must be better. So it was started over, only this time there was a vague system of rules and guidelines.
That went swimmingly. This incarnation persisted for quite some time. Little did we know however that judgement day was at hand, and the hand of judgement...y'know...judged us. The mysterious and enigmatic Devs decided that the game should be shut down, which left the denizens of the forum unsure of what would happen to them. Another game was set to replace the old, but what of the forums? Would they persist and be changed over time? Or thrown into the darkness? Questions, but no answers.
The Great Lord Revon refused to let that be the end. He found hope. He found Fextralife. A straight port of the old was attempted, and great progress was made. But in time He uttered the holy words: "**** it. We'll start again"

And now you're up to date.

Spademan

Casual
Convict

Ganedin

Ocean - 3
Lowlands - 9
Mountain - 3

The Ganedin make their homes alongside the Ganmor desert. Standing roughly three quarters the height of a human with a proportional weight they lack other distinguishing features that would set the two apart. The desert is said to contain the long lost secrets of their civilization for which they scavenge relentlessly. Whether these relics are truly from the Ganedin of the past is impossible to say, but what is certain is that the relics can be used to perform great feats, of which the rarest are acts of destruction or healing. The rarity of these has historically caused their leaders to declare them the exclusive property of the ruling monarch. Rewards are offered to those who turn them in willingly, but force is used to seize them against those who do not.
More mundane objects such as those that heighten a particular sense or illuminate the surrounding area are relatively common and are often traded among the people. Each object of a particular function bears a common form, allowing them to be easily recognized for what they are, though the unwary may find themselves in possession of a forgery.
The harshness of the desert has molded the Ganedin into excellent runners and, when needed, capable fighters who endeavor to keep a distance between them and their enemies, save for when they loot the corpses.

Feels like a little bit of a word salad but I reckon I got the point across.
Last edited by Spademan on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Revonwing

Addicted
First Warden

The expedition into the sands of the south had been wandering for days and began to run low on supplies.

"We're doomed. I told Exires that this was doomed to fail! Now we're going to di-" One spoke.

"Shush, I see figures ahead. " Terras said as he pointed to two figures ahead before shouting in an attempt to draw their attention.
Grossly Incandescent

Touch the summon sign

Spademan

Casual
Convict

"It's been two weeks since we found anything. By Tarna I need decent food."
"Enough Ilea, we'll find something tomorrow. I'm sure of it."
"You keep saying that Rohn, but we're still empty handed."

The pair fell silent for a time, there was little left to be said about a discussion they've had numerous different ways with the result always the same. They rose to the top of a sand dune when they spotted others in the distance.

"Ilea, give me the spyglass."
"Who are they?"
"Outlanders I think, I haven't seen their kind before."

Rohn continued to observe them and was startled when one pointed in his direction, followed by a shout.
"They see us!" Ilea said hastily, drawing one of the short spears from her back and ready to throw. Rohn grabbed her arm to lower it "Stop, there's no need" Ilea didn't relent so he let go "we can talk to them. Just...don't do anything unless they do."
The two approached the Outlanders, Rohn attempting to look nonthreatening while Ilea maintained her aggressive stance, ready to attack at the slightest provocation. It wasn't until they were close when Rohn realised how much taller the others were than them. When he was in speaking distance Rohn pulled down the scarf-like covering from his face. Ilea kept hers.
"Outlanders, who are you, and why do you trespass in the Ganmor?"

Revonwing

Addicted
First Warden

Spademan wrote:"It's been two weeks since we found anything. By Tarna I need decent food."
"Enough Ilea, we'll find something tomorrow. I'm sure of it."
"You keep saying that Rohn, but we're still empty handed."

The pair fell silent for a time, there was little left to be said about a discussion they've had numerous different ways with the result always the same. They rose to the top of a sand dune when they spotted others in the distance.

"Ilea, give me the spyglass."
"Who are they?"
"Outlanders I think, I haven't seen their kind before."

Rohn continued to observe them and was startled when one pointed in his direction, followed by a shout.
"They see us!" Ilea said hastily, drawing one of the short spears from her back and ready to throw. Rohn grabbed her arm to lower it "Stop, there's no need" Ilea didn't relent so he let go "we can talk to them. Just...don't do anything unless they do."
The two approached the Outlanders, Rohn attempting to look nonthreatening while Ilea maintained her aggressive stance, ready to attack at the slightest provocation. It wasn't until they were close when Rohn realised how much taller the others were than them. When he was in speaking distance Rohn pulled down the scarf-like covering from his face. Ilea kept hers.
"Outlanders, who are you, and why do you trespass in the Ganmor?"

"We are of Fariim, and have been sent out on an expedition." Terras spoke for the group.

"Do you have any food or water?" Kallas called out from the back of the group.

"I apologize, we've began to run low on supplies."
Grossly Incandescent

Touch the summon sign

Spademan

Casual
Convict

"Fariim? I don't know of those lands..." Rohn trailed off as he produced a pair of leather canteens from his bag, to be met with a glare from Ilea. He dismissed her objection.
"Here. An expedition? The desert is harsh outlander, what stopped you turning back when you could?"

(make sure not to forget about Dn1nd. Alternatively Dn1nd could start that part by finding the expedition. Either works.)

Revonwing

Addicted
First Warden

Spademan wrote:"Fariim? I don't know of those lands..." Rohn trailed off as he produced a pair of leather canteens from his bag, to be met with a glare from Ilea. He dismissed her objection.
"Here. An expedition? The desert is harsh outlander, what stopped you turning back when you could?"

(make sure not to forget about Dn1nd. Alternatively Dn1nd could start that part by finding the expedition. Either works.)

(I was planning to have that expedition mentioned soon. Just need a signal of life from him)

"It is north of here by about sixty moons' travel time." Terras passed one of the canteens back to Kallas and took a swig from the other. "We all have our reasons. As you can see, we are only four. Know it that we left the wet swamplands of Fariim as twenty four." He paused before turning his attention to Ilea. "I am Terras of Fariim. There is no need for alarm. The last thing the people of Fariim want is another enemy."
Grossly Incandescent

Touch the summon sign