By Anonymous
those bosses are easy if you know the pattern, and become super boring, you hit 2 hit evade run, wait boss finished move, then hit again, everyone praise these kind of soul-like combat but i will just said it just lazy boss design, yes, it is very hard and challenging, but those difficulties are based on totally unbalance and unfair mechanic between you and boss, you look like weak *** insect in-front of any enemy, boss do all fancy move on you face but you can just do one two weak hit each times, they can one hit kill you yet those boss just tickle even you managed to do all combat on their body, super boring, and before you judge me, i finished all dark souls, sekiro, nioh 1, elden ring, the only things keep me playing these games is the rpg element, i like collect armor, weapons and building my character
By Anonymous
people always think they are good at this game because they play Fromsoft games when, in fact, they are not. I'm so ashamed of being part of souls community. Always add " I played (insert any souls game series) " disclaimer as if it means anything. It's not.
Most souls veterans on youtube play Nioh like absolute joke. Skip tutorials, never switch stances, never ki pulse, never use yokai abilities....etc. The same kind of people that infest every corner of souls like games, spewing ignorant information about other games, and never bother to actually learn to properly play other games
By Anonymous
ı gotta say, after going through Nioh and Nioh 2 with all bosses done, I think this series has some of the worst boss design I've seen. The only difficulty in Nioh games is the absurd amount of damage everything does. Attack patterns and enemy designs are extremely uninteresting. Very unmemorable too. Downvote me and move on, but I honestly think Nioh is the most overrated series out there. Even calling it a souls-like is an insult to the genre. Not to mention it looks like minesweeper.
By Anonymous
Bro chill
By Anonymous
You cant beat Yatsu no kami, right?
By Anonymous
Hmm got put through the ringer didn't ya
By Anonymous
Hahaha you gave up after one try huh? It’s ok to learn the bosses.
By Anonymous
a lot of traps got the better of u didnt they?
By Anonymous
you wont realize how garbage boss design in this game is until you have reached the underworld
By Anonymous
boo hooo, me can't play the game properly, so I have to call the bosses garbage design to make myself feel better
By Anonymous
for the person who wanted to know how to fight the giant toad boss that dosnt appear on the wiki for some reason you will find him in (Darkness In The Capital) Mission: The Buddha's Palm - you will find him at the very end of the mission as the main objective to fight.
By Anonymous
Bosses in Nioh 1 were more fun.
By Anonymous
every single boss in this game is trash
you neither kill them without death or have to struggle
then they show you how sad life they have and give you their guardian spirt
except for William, he does the same thing but he speaks English
By Anonymous
no no you miss the point
game itself is trash, it is no just about the bosses
By Anonymous
Sounds like you're bad