Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
So what exactly is even the *****ing point of including respec benches in the game if you can't respec the most vital *****ing component of a build?
By Anonymous
You can relearn the skill, but you can't change who you are.
By Anonymous
I'm assuming you you have played Fallout. Atleast, you can respec at anytime as opposed to in Fallout you can't. And the attributes are not the most vital. I'm 90% of the way through and have barely used some of stats I set in creation.
By Anonymous
Doesn't really matter, if you do side quests the game is stupidly easy even on hard mode. Add in lvl 100 science and it just gets silly. I was annoyed that so many dialogue check required perception or intelligence so I felt like I missed out on story because I maxed charm and put points in strength and dex on pure range since I had a feeling things were gonna be too easy if I went for raw damage. Considering playing supernova but idk, once with this one kinda felt like enough. Btw, there are like 3 charm checks in the whole game which is super lame. I was hoping for some fun silly dialogue stuff where I could get away with murder by being charming af, but all is does is make checks lower and improve faction reputation changes. One thing the video didn't mention is that you should try to boost attributes that affect the same skills if you are min/maxing (which is super unnecessary), because if one skill out of a tree is higher you can end up with one at 50 and 2 at 30 something, so you have to individually boost those from low lvl if you want them.
By Anonymous
You mean at the beginning? Or do you get to raise attributes eventually (other than w/ consumables)?
By Anonymous
OÇÇÇÇÇÇÇLARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR