- Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:06 pm #16160041
- Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:06 pm #16160042
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that thing is a weasel, not a cat considering "kamaitachi" literally means sickle weasel.
- Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:56 am #16160347
Also found in the Twilight Mission “The Bloodstained Winds of Chaos“'.
- Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:00 pm #16191706
he has a few questionable hitboxes but otherwise his dmg is fair his design is cool pretty good fight 8/10
- Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:55 am #16227493
Fighting long-range is already a bad idea in a game centered around close-quarters combat.
- Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:01 am #16197270
If you're struggling just try blocking all of its attacks... it actually leaves a decent opening after each combo, so just block block attack until its dead
- Sat May 09, 2020 6:34 pm #16212064
I wish you could select his nigitama version to sit next to you in your hut doing his cute wag with his sickle-tail.
- Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:34 pm #16282417
Good to know. Now, how much health does he have in the Dream of the Strong/Demon/wise?
- Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:56 pm #16400703
You know the Yokai illustrations tell you how much damage you've dealt to enemies? I fought Kamaitachi once, no deaths, and it said I dealt 13,962 damage. Not sure if "overkill" damage gets counted into that, but regardless it should be close.