Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Safecracker's Clothes: +10 lockpick
I used console commands to give myself all items in game and found a couple not on the list: 1.pupleberry police armor 2.Nightfall Squard Armor 3.Researcher's Scrubs 4.Nightfall Squard Helmet
Purple berry police armor is in a level 100 lockpick chest in the building northeast of where you get the purple berry helmet.
Yea I found that Im just saying its not on the list here

conquerermtm

Casual
Convict

Souls: 120.00
Wiki Edits: 14
There's a need to include the faction "REWARD" weapons and armor here. I got at least these so far : 1) The Negotiator - from Catherine, after getting 100% approval from Sublight. 2) Adelaide's Gardening Shears from Adelaide - Deserters 100% 3) Nightfall Squad Armor and Helmet - from Percival - Board 100% (he also sells Latinus and Pauper Popper with enough approval, but it's less than 100%) We also have Bursty, but I didn't get it yet by normal means - it maybe is from Spacer's Choice approval reaching 100%, from Reed
How did you get the Negotiator? It never shows up on the Captain's Desk for me even if I get reputation to 100.

conquerermtm

Casual
Convict

Maybe it's because you had one or two percent NEGATIVE rep with them....even by answering something that Lilya doesn't like! It needs to be 0% disappoval.

conquerermtm

Casual
Convict

Missing from this list are 3 Unique pieces of Armor : 1) Purpleberry Police Armor (Cascadia Landing Pad) 2) and 3) Nightfall Police Armor and Helmet (sold by Percival when you reach reputation Revering with the Board)
finally got the nightfall armor and helmet; had max rep with the board and destroyed edgewater before it became available to buy from percival. it's level 20 [54 armor each], the armor reduces stealth skills by 5 [they're both heavy armor] and also reduces equip time by 50%. the armor comes with no mods. it looks identical to the steel-blue colored heavy corporate armor. all in all, pretty disappointing. stick with other armors

conquerermtm

Casual
Convict

In my five playthroughs I only managed to get Nightfall Alrmor&Helmet once. Even getting to 100% Approval with the Board is not enough. It seems it's really necessary to do Foundation (exterminate Edgewater) in order to get them. I surely only did that once and it must be the final trigger. So, if you want this very rare armor&helmet you need to send the power to Botanic Lab or convince Reed to step down. Also, you need to play the baddy, of course. These are not exceptional, on the contrary (SugarOps are much better), but they are hard to get, for sure!
Can we not refer to Harold as an enemy? (SugarOps spoilers)
Sorry, Herbert is his name. Bless his heart.

conquerermtm

Casual
Convict

Just confirmed you need to complete FOUNDATION quest in order to Nightfall Squad Armor&Helmet to appear in Percival's store. Also, of course you need to be with Revering reputation with the Board.