Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Permanent Concussion! is mind Attributes -1 instead of Personal Attributes -1
I'm in Supernova difficulty and was able to refuse a flaw. I don't know if that's a bug or if it was a part of an update and not noted here.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 416,292.49
Bank: 9,704.71
Wiki Edits: 36267
You can refuse flaws on any difficulty, and it says so on this page. Once you accept a flaw, it's permanent.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
"but in Supernova Mode, the flaws will be automatically accepted and permanently applied to your character's stats."
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 416,292.49
Bank: 9,704.71
Wiki Edits: 36267
Found it and deleted it, thanks for spotting it!
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Thank you, this comment helped clarify the rumors I heard of whether or not flaws are automatically accepted in Supernova Mode. Confirmed that flaws are not automatically applied in Supernova if anyone was wondering.
does Acrophobia only trigger when im mid-air, or?
Not mid-air. Its when ur close to a cliff/a bit high up. If its high enough for someone afraid of heights to start chanting "Don't look down...Don't look down"...its already activated. lol
There is one that isn't listed, it's Entomophobia: Phobic: Dexterity -1 Perception -1 Temperament -1
I got Food Addiction
Yeah, that one popped up on my first Supernova playthru... since you have to nom tha fuuds constantly in that mode... >_<
Farsighted: "Repeated eye injuries have made it harder for you to notice things close to you." -10 Melee Weapon Skills

Ahkirah

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Does anyone know how to trigger this?
I’ve heard it’s from using scoped weapons a lot
Permanently maimed: "Your arms have taken way too much damage, and you're no longer as good with weapons as you used to be." -20% Offense Skill I'm doing a Melee build and was practicing parries on the Primal. Not sure because blocked a lot or took a lot of damage.
N-ray Weakness: N-ray Damage Received +25% "You have been exposed to N-Rays too often, and you have now become susceptible to N-ray Damage." Got it while fighting Primals around Edgewater.