- Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:11 pm #16153793
- Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:21 pm #16158461
Ice of course , I thought it was pretty obvious since she's a fire based boss in a fire themed level.
- Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:31 am #16154262
this boss is really easy if you have zweihandeler with fortification like i beat this on my second try
- Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:50 pm #16157887
After restore him pick Yakumu in your Group and visit her again talk to her two times that triggers another Clip
- Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:36 pm #16175303
Probably will trigger on the first time after starting the next area (judging by the cutscene with the Successor of the Throat and Mia), but I'll have to check.
- Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:14 am #16158593
Game can crash in this boss fight :| After that it may be impossible to restore her memory. It happen on ps4 and pc with 1.10 update , well*****.
- Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:25 pm #16165072
Played all soulsborne titles and had lots of fun with them, but code vein boss fights really turn*****ty at some point. To avoid her claw strike i have to dodge BEFORE any sign of the attack shows up... And even then the camera *****s me up half the time. If i roll hard left i end up on the right side of the boss. What the *****?
- Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:52 am #16165376
get good you *****in causal this is one of the easiest bosses in the game
- Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:31 am #16230002
"Played all soulsborne titles" ... *struggles with this boss* ... lol.
- Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:50 pm #16254456
I actually had a lot of fun with this boss. Definitely one the better bosses.
- Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:49 am #16275444
I usualy dont mind dying to a boss just to learn its moveset, didnt even have to die for this one lol
- Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:28 pm #16329259
Lmmfao I melted her with ice spells, and the assassin's scythe. Let me guess. You run around with whatever gear gives you the best stats, ignoring the obvious movement penalties. Then blame the game for the fact that your tiny roll of a dodge doesn't dodge anything... This game is fun. But definitely nowhere NEAR dark souls difficulty.
- Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:17 pm #16331483
I confirm what OP said. Same deal. From the Gilded Hunter they just stopped giving a **** about fairness and balanced around partner + heals and revives.
- Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:32 pm #16175299
Anyone getting some nekomata vibes from the design (fire themed cat, looks like it has two tails)...I mean, this game was made by the Japanese so...
- Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:20 am #16183892
Someone claimed she had two swords but as far as i know it's her claws and sword
- Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:59 am #16221925
She does have two swords. The main one on her upper back and a shorter one on her lower back.