Discuss Code Vein, Bandai Namco's Action-RPG!
Visit the Code Vein Wiki

not_a_profi

Souls: 150.00
Wiki Edits: 20
How many times you can increase NG+ difficulty?
I guess infinitely and infinitely increase enemies hp and damage (haze growth stops at ng+5 though) . But their stats increase inst that big so you can go up to ng+20 or +30 and got tired before they will become unkillable.
Question: I'm on NG++. Since I choose enchanced difficulty for NG+, will that choice stay the same for the option "remain at same difficulty" or will it revert back to normal difficulty after beating the game again?
NG++? rn im on NG+ ENCH how to go in NG++ help me i feel bad for killing the successors idk why
In NG i did DITD NG+ thinking that Hiers end or TE end NG++ the last end so i can get the ach same person below
I believe it'll stay the same for "remain at same difficulty". Once you go into enhanced NG+, you can't revert back to normal
Can I still get the blood codes I was missing in NG+?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,746.50
Wiki Edits: 292
Yeah, in fact you have too. It's impossible to get them all in a single play through.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
Maximun NGPlus is +6. If you increase your difficulty to +7, only small amount of enemy HP is increase and there are no haze improvement. For example, an enemy with 3548HP is improved to 3566HP. also, The load file indicates +6 difficulty although you increased the difficulty to NG+7

Kalthramis

Casual
Convict

Souls: 1,589.00
Wiki Edits: 308
That's good to know, thanks for the tidbit. Is there a notable difficulty/HP difference between NG+1 and +2?
NG+1 -> NG+2 shows obvious enemy enhancement. I think NG+1->NG+2 is the best difficulty improvement in this game. sorry to my poor english.
For me the first mobs haze stopped at 11934 at 4 stars savefile. Also do you know is there an infinite enemies scale if you go to ng+ again and again?
For some reason, none of my unmastered Gifts can be mastered if I try doing so after I selected New Game + on the same difficulty as my first game.
I'm having the same issue. I thought maybe you needed to pass the point where you actually got the blood code to start grinding it again, but I'm going to need to wait until I find the assassin code, or get artemis from Mia again, to verify.
you can only get mastery from monster of your level so if you are level 100 and grinding the level 1 area you won't get any mastery that why over leveling is not a good idea unless you go new game plus enchanted
anyone know the % of health/damage/etc increased by increasing difficulty?
I believe the change from NG to NG+ is a boost of 6x. Enemies have 6x the health, 6x the defense and 6x the damage. The change from NG+ to NG++ isn't as drastic, though I don't know the exact measurements.
I had an mistake. There are harder difficulty than +6. When you increase difficulty +6 to next, It's also +6, but more difficult than +6(Before). Yon can think like this [ +6 -> a little bit harder +6 ] If you increase your difficulty +6(more hard version) to +7, Now, Your save file will indicate NG+7. NG+7 shows obvious enemy enhancement. (ex. 3588HP -> 4503HP). Sorry to my poor english.
If you do a NG+ you can change companions at mistle but does it means only the ones that you have at that point of history or the ones that you unlocked in your previous run are avaliable too?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

The ones unlocked from previous runs are available too.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
Anyone you've unlocked ever, even before you meet them again. You can even swap Oliver back and forth in the first area.
The Friendly npcs dudebros are pointless in ng+ .They keep dying over and over and they dont help you in desesperate times...
Just started ng+ and I accidentally misclicked. Now I'm not sure if I chose enhanced difficulty or not. Enemies in the ruined city now feels like endgame enemies in the 1st playthrough. I also notice there is an option in homebase to reduce the difficulty (they added this in the new update). Is this option available if I chose normal ng+ without enhanced?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

I doubt it as it wouldn't do anything thing. But if the enemies of the ruined city feel like endgame, then you have the enhanced difficulty.
you should check haze when you kill an enemy, if it give you 5000 or more haze then you have enhanced difficulty