Discuss Code Vein, Bandai Namco's Action-RPG!
Visit the Code Vein Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Does your current blood code transfer over as well?
Even if it doesn’t, the abilities you unlocked would still be available upon re-obtaining them.
It does. All your gifts and blood codes carry over.
Question: If you clear the game, start True New Game (without enhancing difficulty), or if it even matters. If you've managed to view and finish the Vestiges of the Succesors, but missed one or W/E, do you still need to Re-Visit and do the Succesor Vestiges over again to meet the requirements for the two endings, For Eternity and Dweller In The Dark if you start a New Game+? Personally trying to get the Dweller In The Dark. I missed Nicolas, like a dang *.
if you already restored all of the vestiges for a successor for example Nicola, in the new game you don't have to collect them again, you'll just have the option of restore memory or you can walk out the door without doing so. For me I got the true ending in the first playthrough. in the next playthrough every successor I met gave me the option to restore their memory even when i didn't bother to restore their vestiges this time around so, if you already restored a successor's vestige you don't have to gather them up again.
if you missed one vestige for a certain successor, you only have to collect the one you couldn't find and restore that vestige. you don't have to collect the other's again.
In order to get the DITD ending you must find and restore all Eos Vestiges and revive all of the successors. The TE ending is restore at least one up to all WITHOUT restoring all Eos Vestiges.
Hi. Me again, who asked this question that i was replied by three kind spirits. Thank you! That answers my every question about this! That means i just need to get the last Vestige Parts for Nicola! Love ya all! Peace, brothers and sisters!
You essentially restart with all Non-Story & NPC progress wiped, keep inventory and personal progression.
alt f4 works
This will sound kind of dumb, maybe. But I have a specific question : I beat the game. I went through the door. I watched the credits and the bonus scene. I even got the in-game notification about new game plus. I went back and grinded up to about lvl 150, got a bunch of Multiplayer Tokens, and now I'm ready for New Game Plus. My save file has the "Star" button on it, saying I cleared it, but every time I go to "New Game" it doesn't give me a plus option. Just starts a True New Game, what gives?
You don't go to new game. You load your current game then go to home base and use the door there.
Do they add any new enemies in NG+

Writer

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
None so far.
Is there a way to revert the new game plus?

Flavia

Souls: 50.00
Not to my knowledge, if you are uncertain if you want to go to NG+ I would recommend to go with unenhanced NG+ due to the significant Difficulty bump.
I'd suggest skipping NG+ difficulty bump unless you made a flawless pass at the game. Every single one of Mido's attacks is one-shot-killing my Hades build in heavy armor at lvl 207.
So is the every enemy harder. I know it bumps up the enemy or enhances them like they said. What level should you suggest before heading into NG+ enhanced difficulty?
You can do it on any level, at least lv100. Essentially enhanced NG+ is testing your timing and not be greedy, you can expect enemies to almost 1 shot you.
I was at level 150 in my second playthrough of the standard difficulty and still found that fight annoying of course carrying nearly 7 million haze makes you a bit overly cautious lol

Writer

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Mido is the worst boss even on NG.

NongFahsai

I don't really have any problem with any boss except the last one. I equipped myself with Zweihander +10 with Fortification for 100% defense for all 3 damage types and 75% stamina reduction (Meaning, your block will drain your stamina much lower. The higher the stamina reduction, the better), Hades Blood Code for extra weight and excellent strength, Night Fang +10 with Fortification for excellent defense and bring Yakumo with you because he's the best follower in the entire game. How i fight Mido, very simple. Just keep blocking and that's about it. Just keep Mido busy while Yakumo damaging him. The AI in this game is very bad, like colonial marines. Because the AI is so dumb, i use that as the advantage. Boss don't even care about your buddy until your buddy damaging him enough. If he spawn 4 red orbs around you, just timing and dodge, you can't block it, in my knowledge. If he change his target to your friend, that's your time to strike to give him attention. Try to draw him away from Yakumo and don't be greedy. Even his health is low, don't be greedy. Just keep tanking him with your blocking.
Heads up for those who thought the enhanced NG+ is similar to Soulsborne games, they are similar, but NG+1 with enhanced is almost like NG+7 on Soulsborne games. You will need to time your dodge very well because it's almost a 1 shot city. Quickstep build is pretty much the best build, you can't facetank the enemies attacks just like in NG. Dex and Mage build is probably the best, you have mobility and high damage. If you're worry about mobbing, I'd suggest you use stealth to get through everything, for bosses, you just have to git gud(no joke). Nothing new in NG+, you're just going through the game again, all items and placement are all the same. Haze gain will increase if you go for enhanced, it won't increase if you go for standard difficulty. Going through the whole map while killing all those enemies will net you around 1m Haze, while bosses are around few hundred thousand.
I wish i‘d known about this beforehand

Flavia

I'm in NG+ enhancced rn, and can confirm. At first I thought it was bs how litteraly everything was one hitting me (on a weak *** mage build) but after a while I started to enjoy the difficulty due to the ease I was able to beat the Basegame with my OP as hell Mage bulid... I wanted to try a meele Build for NG+ but quickly realised that UGS are really bad when everything kills you in one hit :)
Do you also keep vestages? I haven't found all of them and killed a few of the bosses unaware of the alternative endings. Can I keep the ones I have and search for the rest or do I to find them again?
They have to be picked up again in NG+ (The Cathedral were almost even worse when all areas already were shown on arrival)

Kalthramis

Casual
Convict

Souls: 1,589.00
Wiki Edits: 308
You keep your gifts and unlocked gifts, but the vestiges themselves must be re-gathered if you're looking to restore memories for the Successors and Io
tits are bigger in ng+
anon out here pointing out the real concerns
yes, rin with bigger tits