Discuss Code Vein, Bandai Namco's Action-RPG!
Visit the Code Vein Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Best waifu
agreed, if not the fact that she is pretty ugly without mask and she is underaged
It's fine, she's not underage. She was 16 during Operation Queenslayer, and while we don't know how much time passed between then and when the game begins, at the end of the game, the is a big time jump. Not spoiling anything, a conversation occurs where it confirms that it had been multiple years since the final act.
We are friends now :)
As I posted on the other CV wiki: As a minor thing, TMK, the one and only time you can see her real face without her mask, is AFTER beating Virgin Born and getting the true ending (where you end up back at Home Base). Talk to everyone, and then go into the hot springs. She'll show up right after you in a towel, no mask. She's got a scar across her nose, falls asleep almost immediately after entering the hot springs for about a minute or so, then wakes up & stretches while looking around. I've never seen her show up at any other time.

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,821.50
Wiki Edits: 295
I've seen her in there before. You don't need to beat the true ending to get her to show up.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
As soon as I got to the base I went to the hot spring and she came.
What does "exploring" mean? (to unlock weapons) I beat the boss of ruined city center, howling pit, and dried up trenches + 100% map and I only have the basic weapons + those from ruined city underground. It's getting a little frustrating I hope it's not a bug on my save.
I think she adds them to her inventory when you actually find the item. So for example she won’t just add the prayer shawl after you’ve explored the pit, but after you find the prayer shawl that is in the pit she’ll add it to her inventory