Discuss Code Vein, Bandai Namco's Action-RPG!
Visit the Code Vein Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

As I posted on the other CV wiki: As a minor thing, TMK, the one and only time you can see her real face without her mask, is AFTER beating Virgin Born and getting the true ending (where you end up back at Home Base). Talk to everyone, and then go into the hot springs. She'll show up right after you in a towel, no mask. She's got a scar across her nose, falls asleep almost immediately after entering the hot springs for about a minute or so, then wakes up & stretches while looking around. I've never seen her show up at any other time.

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 9,171.50
Wiki Edits: 301
I've seen her in there before. You don't need to beat the true ending to get her to show up.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
As soon as I got to the base I went to the hot spring and she came.
What does "exploring" mean? (to unlock weapons) I beat the boss of ruined city center, howling pit, and dried up trenches + 100% map and I only have the basic weapons + those from ruined city underground. It's getting a little frustrating I hope it's not a bug on my save.
I think she adds them to her inventory when you actually find the item. So for example she won’t just add the prayer shawl after you’ve explored the pit, but after you find the prayer shawl that is in the pit she’ll add it to her inventory
^What he said. You need to find a weapon to unlock it for sale at Murasame's - same for veils.
Gives Hephaestus Blood Code when you reach the Crypt Spire.
Why is it that the U.S has to sensor over sexualized things for japan but they cant sensor over sexualized little girls in the U.S in skimpy outfits, outright disgusting shes only 16 and then you have mia clearly loli b8 saying "shes 18 we swear" type deal, i just want anime dark souls not loli souls
Calm down, we don't need SJWs ruining the soulslike genre too. She has hardly any screen time.
nothing better to do than preach sjw bull*****about fictional video game characters? what a mundane existence you lead
That’s japan mate. You can find a Loli in almost every *****ing anime out there. Deal with it and Adjust. If you don’t pike it. Don’t *****in play it. Twat.
While I agree that nothing should be censored, I also think this game would be more enjoyable if it wasn't so sexualized.
Leave that SJW nonsense at the doorstep. If you dont like it make your own game. Cant stand people like you, its rated M. Yet its ok to play Mortal Kombat and have peoples limbs ripped in slow motion. Do us a favor and stay off of video games if you cant respect the artistry behind their vision. Dont buy it if you dont support it.
just about every other replier here is a degenerate
No your the only degenerate here sjw twat
Censorship is why games like this are so much better than games made by American companies these days. So long as people will pay for it, it should be made.
she was 16 2-3 years ago when she was enlisted into the military before the queen. she was 16 at the start of the great collapse.

also how the **** is a lightly dressed shorty "ruining the game" for you? if her wearing a t-shirt is seriously the only thing PREVENTING you from enjoying the game, that says more about your own issue.
This girl needs to stop wearing her mask in the HQ... there's no miasma there.