Discuss the game as well as comments posted to our The Surge Wiki and The Surge 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Nice game
Im @ Gideons Rock atm. Loving the new systems. Parry Goddddd!!!
So Far it's been fun, however it is vastly easier than the first one. The new parry system has made bosses and enemies easy. I havent taken more than 3 tries on any boss. Just finished Delver and the first time I reached the 3rd phase in my 2nd try, I beat him.

Fantomex

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 4
I wrote the original post, but also there is no need to upgrade weapons, since every part gives you a new weapon better than your last, the Gaia spear was really OP.

ctrlshft

Souls: 50.00
Agreed, I felt like my hand was held for most of the early and late game a bit too tightly. I can see why they might've done that though, as many reviews chided The Surge for it's difficulty and obtuseness. Personally it just made me love it more and spend more time getting to know it. Delver was pretty easy for me to hardcore, but I think a part of that was because I stumbled into a very strong weapon in A.I.D Command by mistake... :)
Anyone know how to upgrade battery count?? I’m over halfway through the game, still at the base 3. I’ve been upgrading the battery efficiency, too.

Ryuga

Souls: 51,950.00
Wiki Edits: 9018
You need to increase the Energy at the Medbay. You can reach 4 Battery slots by spending 25 module points and 5 Battery slots by spending 75 module points.