Discuss the game as well as comments posted to our The Surge Wiki and The Surge 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
During my kill, I broke both its 'hands' in phase 2, and its body, head and both its legs in phase 3, which got my the hardcore kill. I've no idea if all are necessary, all I know is I got my V2.0.
By Anonymous
I think it's just breaking it's front legs in phase 2. Because it kept regenerating the armor I broke off in phase 3 i killed it with only one part broken (Right Arm), and still got the 2.0.
By Anonymous
With breaking you mean chip off the Red Armor? I did both arms in Phase 2 and only arms in Phase 3...NO Hardcorekill.
By Anonymous
Phase 2 is a pain. Phase 1 and 3 are easy.
By Anonymous
In order to get V2 need to strip armour from limbs in final stage.
By Anonymous
to get the V2 you need to strip its armor from each body part once in its last phase (red health bar) it doesnt matter if it regens some during the fight or has some left from the regen when you kill it, as long as you do it to each body part once you will get the V2.
By Sidney_Losstarot
Posts Avatar
I'm struggling to kill this Boss.....he always kills me in phase 2....Maybe i'm low leveled, but i'm Lvl 50 and I've had no problems since now in killing everything in front of me I think I'll come back with a better Weapon (at the moment i'm using a Lvl 4 Gaia Lancer with 184 AR)
By Ryuga
Posts Avatar
If you are having problems with phase 2, try to use the drone to finish him off. Bring his health as low as possible and then use the drone. You can also try a set that provides additional omni-cells. Another alternative is to focus on a tankier build (respec the stats and put as much as you can to health). Stay close to him and use a fast hitting weapon to gather as much energy as you can to heal back up.
By Sidney_Losstarot
Posts Avatar
I beat him yesterday.....i found out that, while he's on the ceiling, he fires those nano masses on the ground and then he uses them to recharge his HP....those nano masses can be targeted and destroyed, so he can't use them anymore
Using this way the fight has become a joke and phase 3 is not that hard as phase 2...
By Anonymous
When he borrows in the first phase you can just walk clockwise in a circle and he will be unable to damage you. You can get one or two attacks on him before he borrows again.
By Anonymous
I'm confused here. I beat Delver and talked to Jonah. I have now moved on and i'm all the way at the hospital. I just looked at my log and it says my "three towers" mission is in progress, and it says "now that you have the brain, deliver it to Jonah Guttenberg immediately". Did i miss something here?
By pgain2004
It's bug, but it doesn't matter. It also occurs when you activate all 3 repeller THEN talk to hawke and agree to help, the "three towers" quest will stay "in progress" in the remain playthrough.
By Anonymous
Is this thing immune to Elemental? Cause I've tried to electrocute it and it didn't stick!
By Anonymous
It hates poison