Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

So what do these do compared to regular vouchers? I thought they upgraded vouchers so that it will always give you skills.
It provides fresh ingredients, therefore +50 health on any specific meal. "The ultimate ticket, granting you a free meal using only the freshest of ingredients."
They guarantee ingredient freshness so you always get the max amount of hp from food too.

Kida_Mei

Souls: 45.00
Bank: 410.00
Wiki Edits: 67
I think you can get some from the steamworks, but I won't add it to the page until I know for sure. I'll pay more attention next time.
You definitely can, I got 20 Gourmet Vouchers from steamworks in my last run

Kida_Mei

Souls: 45.00
Bank: 410.00
Wiki Edits: 67
Thank you! I double checked as well. And apparently the wiki page for the steamworks has this voucher linked as a reward, but nowhere on here is the steamworks mentioned. Hooray for inconsistency!
Can you still get it from steamworks? I don't see it listed as one of the items you can get on the side when I use the steamwork.
You can get it from Steamworks, yes. When you acquire the rare item(Red), it has a % chance to be the Gourmet Voucher.
On PC, can you get by placing Poogie in Seliana canteen? I can only get a regular Voucher.
So basically Gourmet Voucher = Voucher + Max Potion?
It guarantees you get food skills, which for some weapon builds is incredibly good