Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
Do Not Buy The Ring. She will drop it when she is killed by the root horror from the radiant helmet dungeon.
By Anonymous
What dungeon is that?
By Anonymous
any tip to find him ?
By Anonymous
Her. She was right through my first main pathway from the Labyrinth gate. Right next to the first checkpoint. Always random though and she may not appear..
By Anonymous
Yeah ***** the SJW under u that's all
By Anonymous
you either get her or flute boi
By Anonymous
2nd reply why are you so mad, it literally says in the wiki its a female and the voice is obviously female. OP just hadn't found her to find out yet.
By Anonymous
In the campagn you CAN get BOTH, The Stuck Merchant AND the flute boi
By Anonymous
I love her voice so much.
By Anonymous
I agree!
By Anonymous
I got a boner listening to her + i love the way she says: paxultek. gonna fap now
By Anonymous
4th game in a row that I roll no stuck-merchant...
By Anonymous
She says only empress know that tree is sick. Is she an empress?
By Anonymous
Don't think so. Navun, the rebel leader, says the tree is dead and there are very few fruit left. I think it's a case of some folk knowing but word not reaching the immortals/nobles. Either that or they do know and they just don't want to believe it. It's not just the empress that knows, either way. She's probably just trying to add more value to her rumours by hinting she's the only one with that info, despite Navun sharing nearly the same stories.
By Anonymous
Does this guy spawn in adventure mode?
By Anonymous
yes, adventure in normal.
By Anonymous
yes she can spawn i nadventure and campaign. tho the ending impact part obviously has no bearing on adventure mode i suspect :)
By Anonymous
Where does she spawn in adventure mode. I can't find her after like 10 rerolls
By Anonymous
spawned the merchant twice. Both times had no armor or weapon to sell. Haven't gone through the area via story mode. Cannot find anything about this online. \
By Anonymous
You have to exhaust her conversation where you ask her to tell you a secret for scrap.
By Anonymous
I've been running around for every bit of 3 hrs & have yet managed to come across the Stuck Merchant. The only thing that comes to mind is maybe she's on the other side of the double wooden doors. Either way I'm so lost. And would appreciate any info that may prove useful. Thanks!
By Anonymous
havent done it enough times to solidify but i play with two other friends and the only other one to get the merchant was in the same spot for me.
After we finished a boss, we came out of an exit from the north, which lead to a double door needing to be pushed.
For me I saw her before the door, but for my friend it was after.
Your best bet is just do all the boss rooms, as sometimes one boss is needed to unlock more to a map.
But most importantly If you reach the guardian shrine before seeing her(if possible) then that should mean shes in your playthrough.
Cant imagine the game giving you a boss room you dont have the means to enter.