Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Actually, the Wards studied the crystals and the people form the same island as your character, for they had some sort of connection that given them the ability to wander around diffrent worlds. Eventually they f*cked up and one of them connected the crystal to one of the dreamers creating permanent portal for the Root to pass trough. That's where the invasion started. Because of one dip*****that thought "why not?"/ I'm not even surprised anymore.
who cares? awful story, idea and art.
shut up its a great game
Why even have a 'lore' page. The design and story are so bland and characterless. Who cares.
The only thing worthless is this comment
I take it you haven't spent 5 minutes reading any journals or notes then. This game has way deeper story content than 80% of whats out there. Go back to CoD then lol.
Fantastic game - my favorite this year
agreed
While I love this game, I do not know why there are so many down votes for saying the story is lackluster. The gameplay is awesome, but you could just as easily find the founder in some dungeon on earth locked up by his daughter and you will miss nothing from the story. The story is like the game design, just a bunch of randomly generated events with no connection to one another. Seriously, why do I want to get to this Island so bad? What and where is this dragon and how did I get its heart to heal me throughout the game? Why is the dreamer completely unprotected? All you do is get a key to fight the next baddie with very little, if any, context.
I agree. It all seems to make a lot more sense if you’ve played their previous game Chronos, which is almost like a pre-quel to Remnant. It basically holds all of the backstory that we needed in this game.
There was a note read form a passing traveler in the swamp, give me a theory how the root escaped the annihilation in Rhom and how earth got involved in this whole chaos, note said " We thought they were windows, They were doors'' So my guess earthlings might be experimenting with the world stone while the root having their final battle against he Nui and The Basha, intentionally or accidentally the humans opens the gate to Rohm which led some root to escape the nuclear annihilation and start their domination in earth, also note that the undying king said the root has to be invited some how, maybe the opening the world stone door the the root served as invitation? and the last piece of evidence in this theory is the the world stone was treated as dangerous relic that brought about the Apocalypse ( Aka inviting the root in our realm) I believe that's the reason why when we first arrived the world stone was deactivated and locked with some contraption, behind a security protocol that only can be accessed using the founder key (the founder title/ position in that era is something similar to a president or a king). I'm still playing the game yet so I'll update if I find any additional bits of lore. :)
Sorry about the first draft is was rushed a bit and has few errors this one is expressing what want say better : [There was a note I read in the swamp left by a passing traveler, It gave me a theory on how about the root escaped the annihilation in Rhom and how earth got involved in this whole chaos, the note said " We thought they were windows, they were doors'' So my guess is that earthlings might be experimenting with the world stone while the root having their final battle against he Nui and The Basha, intentionally or accidentally the humans opens the gate to Rohm which led some root to escape the nuclear annihilation and start their domination in earth, also note that the undying king said the root has to be invited some how, maybe the opening the world stone door the the root served as invitation? and the last piece of evidence in this theory is the the world stone was treated as dangerous relic that brought about the Apocalypse ( Aka inviting the root in our realm) I believe that's the reason why when we first arrived the world stone was deactivated and locked with some contraption, behind a security protocol that only can be accessed using the founder key (the founder title/ position in that era is something similar to a president or a king). I'm still playing the game yet so I'll update if I find any additional bits of lore. :) ]

rewrite ford diary here from the maze