Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
dev confirmed alt kill still not in game... 10/30
By Anonymous
Name and appearance is quite interesting. Warhammer 40k reference?
By Anonymous
No, Shrek reference. That's why it takes place in a swamp.
By Anonymous
Alt kill?????
By Anonymous
To get the alt kill you need to sneak into his basement and hide inside a cauldron. That will trigger an alt fight that will reward you the material for the flail.
By Anonymous
dAmN bOi He ThIcC
By Anonymous
Try to get the alt kill, but when entering his hut it seems his is already agro'd. and the door way to the stairs are blocked. How do you enter his hut without agro-ing him?
By Anonymous
need the dlc to access
By Anonymous
Just duck. No DLC needed
By Anonymous
So the guide is wrong, on the alt-kill stage he has an extra attack where he slams the ground 3-4 times and thes launches his weapon at you. This ground pound strikes the whole stage if i'm not mistaken
By Anonymous
Here to confirm! Yes the alternative-kill, where you hide in a cauldron in the basement and fight there, you will fight him 1 on 1, no ads, but he will have the ability to ground slam the whole boss stage 3-4 times on random timing (like, the whole stage, from corner to the other corner dealing insane damage). Sometimes, after the 3rd or 4th ground slam he may throw his weapon towards the player, so do keep that in mind.
The stage ground slam is dodgeable (you can literally just roll towards anywhere not near him), though you do need to practice the dodge timing. The delay/timing of his ground slam from each to another is random (sometimes once every 4 secs sometimes he surprised you with 2 secs delay, etc etc). As long as you keep your eyes on his animation you should be fine.
By Anonymous
The boss is fairly simple, just dive / dodge "in to" his attacks beside him, the hammer has a hit box that's way infront. Then turn around and shoot the bastard in the *** (his weak spot), this also keeps him more in one place and a friend can take out minions and do damage from afar as he breaks down all the walls during the fight.
By Anonymous
Yeah simple in Co-op
By Anonymous
Man Shrek has really seen better days.
By Anonymous
God damn stupid 4x ground slam entire arena attack piece of dung ffs...
If I get hit once, on normal, with 18 gear score, I only have 35% hp left with maxed out Vitality so if I fail 1 dodge on the ground slam phase I'm a goner, god damn it!
By Anonymous
OP here, Vigor*
Also 10th time's a charm lmao... I suck >.<'
By Anonymous
We are on Hard and it once shots, its really easy to dodge tho