Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
It's pretty they put Destiny in this game.
By Anonymous
Main thing about it, you also damage enemies A LOT if you fly near them while mod is active.
So if you got crowded, it will destroy smaller mobs in 1-2 seconds. Stronger enemies may take about 5-8 seconds of flying around, depending on type of enemy.
By Anonymous
Got a bug that left me stuck in the animation when the effect ended. killed my survival run
By Anonymous
solo lo uso para sentirme thor xD
By Anonymous
I know this is probably super obvious, but don't try to fly over and electrocute ixillis while this is active. You'll fly gloriously for about one second and then fall to your death. It was my sixth solo boss on survivor, too.
By Anonymous
Lol thats pretty funny.
By Anonymous
F
By Anonymous
lol natural selection
By Anonymous
Awesome mod for clearing packs/areas and bosses with many adds. Swarm has better single target DPS, but Storm Caller literally made "A tale of two Liz's" a breeze on Hard. I do have a mod-centered build right now with Labyrinth set, Galenic charm and mod traits maxed and this mod clears entire areas/maps in one or just a few uses.
By Anonymous
Heavily buffed in the Swamps of Corsus update. You can now move during the casting and ending animations instead of being stuck in place and can return to shooting etc much faster during the ending animation. You move much faster whilst flying around, about the same speed as sprinting. You take hugely reduced (50% less) damage whilst flying. The lightning strikes much more frequently now, the size of the "contact damage" aura you have whilst Stormcaller is active has been increased, so enemies no longer need to be touching you directly to take damage. You are immune to other status effects whilst Stormcaller is active. And if you really need to, you can now cancel Stormcaller early by hitting the button again. Overall this mod is now really good. A combination offensive/defensive mod that provides some hefty bonuses to keep you alive whilst also dishing out auto-targetting AoE damage that ignores line-of-sight and melts anything that dares come near you. Not being able to use your guns during those 12 seconds is awkward and still as much of a downside as it has always been, but the mod feels so awesome to use that you won't care. It was like a D / F-ranked mod before, but after these buffs it's either a very high C or a solid B-tier.
By Anonymous
the only thing to make it better would be to remove the lightning strikes entirely and allow us the opportunity to cast lightning bolts from our hands ourselves.