Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Heads up if you use the black hole on the bridge it can drag the blink thieves off and glitch them below the map. as long as the final third one is alive you can still get the rifle though.

pleasure2outdo

Souls: 95.00
Wiki Edits: 9
A Tip is to take as many enemies out in the area from distance boss fights don't start until the health bar pops up. Take out those little zombies then follow the steps above he has very little health. If you do fail to kill him it prompts you with a failed mission under the mission tag kill the Blink thief. Rerolling your Campain if you get him again you get another chance to kill him for the first time again. But even if you die during the this, like I did and failed you still have a total of 3 jumps So if he jumps twice your rip its starts over and he is full health if you can burst him with that first 12 secs you do still get it as the first try reward. But failing or not you still get the eh Crossbow.
When i first met him i thought that he is gonna blink away a few times untill we meet at a final arena for a proper fight or something, but thats not the case you get about 3 or so chances to kill him after which its over he runs away never to be seen again in current campaign.
I was playing with a friend and we found out that you can reset his timer. We believe that headshots are what resets it.

Censu____

Souls: 50.00
i got an nice image of him, if i could help in any way

Ryuga

Casual
Convict

Souls: 209,188.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 28996
If you can send a link to the picture I can upload it
If you don't end up killing the blink thief is he gone for good until you reroll?

Ryuga

Casual
Convict

Souls: 209,188.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 28996
Yes. If he manages to escape you need to re-roll to be able to get it. You can also try to find it in cooperative mode.
Just kill yourself without competing the dungeon. Also not a bad idea to back your save up when this boss comes along
For ps4, if you can't kill him then you can close the game via ps button. The game will not safe progress and you can fight him from beginning again.
He's technically bugged as he does indeed spawn with audio cue and all (every single time you re-enter), as well is it won't let you save at the first checkpoint because "kill enemies nearby! It's not safe!" The game registers him as being there, he's just in the wall or glitched out. They need to fix this bug on next patch or sooner. It's a real pain in the *** not even getting a heads up he is a timed boss before he bugs out. I stopped killing him first attempt since I nearly killed him in the first phase but wanted to see if there was an alt kill for different gear/mods. Never saw him again, but I hear him every time I go in that damn place, completely cleared the whole dungeon multiple times with no Blink Thief in sight, just glitched at the start of the encounter. He even yells at you again from the table where he takes the ricochet rifle if you go into the dungeon then go back towards the entrance.
Old comment but yes he does. You have to either kill him first try or kill yourself before the third encounter finishes to reset the fight.
I didnt notice he had a timer. He is bugged. If you dont kill him the first time he never apears again. You hear the sound effect once you reach the alter that he is suppose to appear but he doesnt. Its BS,

Luxidimilius

Souls: 50.00
I got a pic of it,
is his area just in verdant strand or can it also spawn in scalding glade?