Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

this guy is optional. he's a damn dungeon boss. there's nothing mandatory about it.
This is indeed true. Brabus is a dungeon boss and his dungeon is entirely optional and not required to finish earth
Yes he is however a candidate for one of the two gateway rooms that you DO have to do to progress.

lentinant

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 2
I think, "optional" means something like "you can do something to not fight this boss, even if he has spawned in the game", not "may just not spawn in your game due to being dungeon boss" On the other hand, this boss actually provides such possibility.

lentinant

But if his dungeon got spawned in the game, I think it is never spawned as optional - it would rather be spawned as one of those dungeons blocking your progression, as you need to finish them to get onto other end of locked gate. I've never seen optional dungeon with boss, during my two playthroughts.
I was using the scrap hammer. If you are having issues with this boss go to the right side of the room and go into the dead end room and hide behind the fridge door (you might have to hide slightly further back) and brabus will run in and take cover behind the fridge door. wedge yourself in between the fridge door and the barrel and start swinging. your overhead swing will go through the door and hit him.
Can we get his armor?
Sorry, no. I dont think it's in the game, or ever will be added.
The Drifter helmet is the same but the jacket isn't in game. Yet.
Is it possible to get the trait multiple times on one reroll? As in, can you "reset" the boss after killing your partner or is it a one time deal?
one per playthrough, gotta re-roll campaign for your teammates to get it
Does his dungeon pop up in the first area around the founder's hideout or does it pop up after the church? Trying to reroll this more effectively.

lentinant

The only time I've got it was second dungeon.
Spent all day trying to roll for him yesterday. I got him twice today with randoms after getting it yesterday. All three times were after the church.
The dungeon area before the boss area is called Cutthroat Channel.
Can he spawn in adventure mode?
Yes he can. Have him if you’re on Xbox.
Yea im on xbox im just trying to get the cold as ice perk but i have the watch so its hard to find him and someone without the watch
Yo I’m actually after the bandit set can you help me with that
Is it impossible to get the trait in Single Player?

Werns

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 12
Yes, it requires you to kill another player.