- Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:23 am #16140036
- Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:23 am #16140037
To Craft: Use the Void Silver dropped by Claviger + 7 Luminite Crystals + 650 scrap
- Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:54 am #16141468
I just got void silver on my first try with the beam rifle with a hot shot mod for extra fire damage
- Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:02 pm #16141685
Try this: when he summons adds ( I've had 2 or 3 per summon), kill all but one, damage last one to one-tap him later, nuke glowing rods. After rods are destroyed, you'll have some time while boss deactivates shield to finish the last add. You can kill all adds right away after he summons them and before rods are destroyed, but it'll be higher chance to him to summon more.
- Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:38 am #16146058
You must defeat it without let him absorve any mob when he rounds floor.
- Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:10 am #16143761
ALL weapons, that deal elemental damage have the mark about it in description with the different coolor.
- Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:33 am #16142267
It's not rng, MC Claviger needs to absorb one of the adds he spawns throughout the fight. Just leave an add alive and wait till he does some sick scratches.
- Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:57 am #16147194
Kill all ads ASAP. If any are alive when he spins the floor you will not receive the Void Silver as a reward when you defeat him.
- Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:59 am #16142816
extremely easy to get, had my first encounter with this boss on my nightmare playthrough. using Hunting Pistol +20 i 2 shot all 3 mobs and just focused on the boss when they all were dead. Rinse and repeat.
- Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:34 am #16143720
obviously you didn't it do that way because that's not how it worls lol. For the PA you have to let him consume a mob and he only consumes when he spins the platform... so you don't have to kill the mobs you have to keep at least 1 mob alive until he spins the platform
- Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:37 pm #16144861
This guy who replied is talking out of his ***. No you shouldn't let him absorb any ads.
- Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:53 pm #16144577
just 4 shot this boss like it was nothing with crossbow +20 and full crit build...