Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
I just killed scourge boss and still haven't had a single one drop...
By Anonymous
They don't drop, you find them in the open world. You missed at least one on Earth.
By Anonymous
Thes dont drop from the bosses you find them in the open world ther are five per run the fith is a secret yet to be found
By Anonymous
This is wrong, I’m still not even done my first run and have 7 already
By Anonymous
Why do pricks like you post misleading crap like this? Like, you're literally just making stuff up.
By Anonymous
I found one at a corpse in one of the dungeons on Westcourt.
By Anonymous
i have plenty of thees but im not sure how to use them, macabe dont have an option to use them
By Anonymous
Talk to root mother for dragon hearts after u rescue her shes down from the scrap shop keep in ward and weapons have to to be level 20 to use one with Macbe
By Anonymous
Ace sold me 2 of these at once for 3,000 scraps each a while after I started my 2nd playthrough on hard difficulty. She never offered more after that, not sure if something triggers it or if it's just luck.
By Anonymous
Im on my 1st playthrough and a bought 2 from the vendor for each 3k. Now I have 8 Hearts so 5 per playthroug seems wrong? I grind very often for very long, and I heard if you spend more time grinding and dont go to the main screen or quit, the more you can buy from the vendor. After 2 hours I can buy 25 of the best Iron for my current state. And 2 times there was 1 Simulacrum for 3k to buy.
By Anonymous
These always spawn on the same spot kinda . On Earth it will always spawn in the side dungeon that leads behind the locked gate on the 2nd overworld area(the one with the root with guns) , the side dungeon and the location of the item within are randomized but it will always be there. On Rhom it will always spawn in the Dungeon of the final area boss Claviger/Harrow (Though be warned if you have the Claviger in your world it can bug out and not spawn at all , had it happen twice and checked all other dungeons and open areas in the map to confirm both times) On Corsus it will always spawn in the first overworld area ( basically the first area you load into) On Yaesha it will always spawn in the somewhere in the Scalding Glade (The overworld area that has a night sky) These can also very rarely be dropped from Mini bosses (gotten twice) or found on NPCs such as the chick that sells ores in ward 13 ( found twice) or the crazy merchant with the root mask(found once). The price at the NPCs are 3000 scrap and only 1 person can buy them (not shared in multiplayer)
By Anonymous
Thank you, Good Hunter.
By Anonymous
Does it spawn in adventure mode?
By Anonymous
Never found in adventure mode
By Anonymous
Never found in adventure mode :/
By Anonymous
the higher the difficulty the higher the chance of finding one
By Anonymous
It didn't prior to an update. Now they are extremely rare, but they do pop in there.
By cyxakias
I mean...it clearly says on the description it can...
By Anonymous
Just found 2 in a single adventure playthrough on Rhom, normal difficulty.
By Anonymous
Literally as i was reading this, i ran into one in adventure mode. My first adventure mode mission btw. So id say yea you can fimd em in adventure
By Anonymous
I've gotten a few from Adventure Modes, including one at Leto's Lab when I was going after Riphide. They still seem to only be there half the time, maybe less.
By Anonymous
I think this is really hard to find.. It’s almost impossible to upgrade everything to maximum level because of this item. Maybe it should be dropped by defeating the final boss.
By Anonymous
Hahahaha no thanks. The final boss sucks. After beating him the first time, Id rather just reroll. Between 1.5 playthroughs o maxed out healing and have 2 extras for maxing our my weapon