- Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:29 pm #16139479
- Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:36 am #16139643
Exploiter - Weak Spot Damage. Guardians Blessing - Melee Damage Reduction (1%)
- Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:58 am #16139778
The maximum level of a single trait seems to be 20. Or maybe Elder Knowledge just caps at 20, I'm not sure.
- Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:34 pm #16140229
Ok, it's all traits. I've got several capped now. Anyone know what the max trait level is/if there even is one?
- Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:51 am #16140845
32 trait x 20 level = level 640 max Confirmed per dev on reddit
- Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:05 am #16140928
Am I correct in assuming that every trait has a corresponding ring or amulet? If that is the case then shouldn't there be a trait that increases elemental damage?
- Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:49 pm #16141090
Trait rank doesn't seem to have a cap, not sure if that was shared already. Traits individually have a cap of 20
- Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:30 pm #16144362
Ive been gard capped at TR620 witge 19 trait points left for a couple of days now. I nolonger have an xp bar and tomes of knolage dont give me trait points anymore
- Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:31 pm #16144363
Ive been hard capped at 620 with 19 trait points left. I no longer have an xp bar and tomes dont give me points
- Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:16 pm #16141397
That's the Storm Amulet. It was buffed to 20% from 15% in the day 1 patch.
- Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:07 am #16144025
Unfortunately no. For the 30 trait achievement, you will need the Sleight of Hand trait to substitute the Suspicion or Cold as Ice, but also require you to play online at least once for Teamwork. (at this time at least)