Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 416,292.49
Bank: 9,704.71
Wiki Edits: 36267
Just a few days to Remnant: From the Ashes launch! Looking forward to seeing some community co-op :D
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Oh yeah, because that's so much fun. This game is broken. Single player and multiplayer both. Imagine playing DS3 and the first boss has endless respawn hollows. Or Nameless King has respawning adds, it is effing stupid and it's like the devs mistook "hard and unfai" for fun.. AVOID.. and multi

Wolfyre

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 71.00
Wiki Edits: 11
Me as well. Will most of you be playing on Steam or PS4? I've been playing on Steam bbut I like it well enough that I am happy I preordered for PS4 as well.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

We are playing on PC as well. Cas might swap to PS4 too but not sure.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
I just made my account but is you see any modifications under "Anon-2D185" that was me. Just trying to complete as much of the wiki from the information I can gather from within the game.

PopCulture

Souls: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 13
RIP that was a fail on my part was not logged into my account yet.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Thank you for helping!
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.

BuffPocketMidget

Souls: 140.00
Wiki Edits: 18
I am focusing on armor sets, weapons, and some NPCs that have no info yet. Adding images, damage/armor tables, and dialogue.
Melee weapon pages should note that there is a fourth attack type other than lunge, normal, and charge; there are also backstep attacks with some weapons even also having a unique charge back step attack(the Scythe and World Breaker, for example, have unique animations for both charged and uncharged backstep attacks)

Ahym

Souls: 50.00
Should The Root page mention anything about the character's dialogue when seeing various high level enemies? Such as Flame Devils being called Immolators, Or Juggernauts being called Root Brutes? Or possibly a redirect when typing in those terms?
whats that mark on that appears on some players like the one on the undying king?
it's from the weapon mod you get when you kill the undying king
I can't edit this page, but the builds link is bad, remove the extra character.
If you don't love salting comments from people who don't understand how souls-like game play, don't go into the comments section of this wiki. Tons of people wasting their time writing*****ty comments about a game they don't understand.
It's a souls-like, and not even a particularly hard one. The adds can get annoying, but nothing in this game is nearly as bad as a lot of idiots in the comments sections try to make them out to be.