Discuss the latest Dark Souls Title!

OzarkRoc

Souls: 109.00
I’m really new to this game. Started playing with daggers and like the change. Any advise on possible rings to increase Dps?

KitsuneTatsuki

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 932.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 42
Ring of Favor and Prisoner's Chain are widely-used rings across many builds, for one.

Since you're dexterity, the Hunter's Ring does boost dex by 5 points, but if you're capped at a high number (such as 40, which is the softcap) it'd be better to not take the negated damage over other rings. Otherwise, if you don't have anything else to fill the slot with, go for it.

The Hornet Ring is really nice for backstab and parry builds, because it boosts your critical damage (getting backstabs on people and parrying and riposting).

If you're lightweight, Flynn's Ring may also be a good pick, as it boosts your damage the lighter your load is (weapons and armor you're currently carrying).

I hope this helped, and good luck!
~ Kitsune ( or by IRL name, Aria).

OzarkRoc

Souls: 109.00
Thanks. That really helps a lot. One more question. I’m stuck trying to kill the dancer boss. I sit out constantly trying to find a few soapstone helpers but I never see anyone in that area. How does one get help in the co op community?

KitsuneTatsuki

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 932.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 42
OzarkRoc wrote:Thanks. That really helps a lot. One more question. I’m stuck trying to kill the dancer boss. I sit out constantly trying to find a few soapstone helpers but I never see anyone in that area. How does one get help in the co op community?

Make sure you're embered so you can see other players' signs. If you're unembered, they won't show up.

Also, make sure you don't have a password on. If you do, it will only show the signs of people who have the same password as you.

Good luck! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
~ Kitsune ( or by IRL name, Aria).