Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
Why is so much information missing in this wiki, it was so extensive ...
By chiavator1234
By Anonymous
there is a completely complete wiki already, idk why this one exists
By Anonymous
how about.......................................................................................................................................................................................no robot
By Anonymous
sorry how about no robot
By Anonymous
Where is the search bar
By Anonymous
Upper right corner
By Anonymous
you should put every enemy in each section of the map (like deepnest ets ).
By Anonymous
Why didn't they finish the Zote wiki, Just goes to show how much effort is actually put into this.
By Anonymous
lol
By Anonymous
lol
By Anonymous
FLUKEMUNGA IS MISSING COME ON I LOVE THEM
By Anonymous
what's everyone's favorite character? mine is quirrel, or brumm.
By Anonymous
Zote. Idk why I just like his attitude.
By Anonymous
yes
By GrimmkinWisp
Posts Avatar
My top three favourites are Grimm, Quirrel, Zote, and the Hollow Knight (Pure Vessel). Also love the Grimmkin. Very much adore Grimm! :)

My most disliked characters on the other hand are Hornet, the White Lady, and the Radiance. Hornet is so overrated, and what an awful, abusive little narcissistic witch with delusions of grandeur. She is no “protector” - she could have helped and protected the poor and suffering, like False Knight and his family but
By GrimmkinWisp
Posts Avatar
My most disliked characters on the other hand are Hornet, the White Lady, and the Radiance. Hornet is so overrated, and what an awful, abusive little narcissistic witch with delusions of grandeur. She is no “protector” - she could have helped and protected the poor and suffering, like False Knight and his family, but all she did was attack and torment anyone who entered Hallownest. She wasn’t there to protect anyone or anything but her overinflated ego. She also essentially used the Knight as a tool because she knew only he could save the kingdom. Funny how she only runs in to tie up the poor Hollow Knight when he’s sufficiently weakened, hoping the Knight will kill him... Hornet is just as evil as the Radiance - she might as well join him...
By Anonymous
Grimm ,pure vessel and hornet
By AnotherRandomArtist
Ooh, I've been waiting to see this question! Mine would have to be Zote, Cloth, and Grimm! I just love how grumpy Zote is. All hail Grey Prince Zote! :D
And Cloth, (Spoilers ahead: Watch out, and take care!) man, it is so sad how they died. I loved getting to witness how pumped up they got after you save them in Ancient Basin! Sad how it all got wasted...
And Grimm. What isn't there to like about our good ol' buddy Grimm? The fight is awesome! So exhilarating! And the music too- MMM, MMM, MMM! The medieval accordion, big crashing drums during the toughest parts, it just all comes together SO nicely! I also love his respectful bow, he's just trying to indicate that he wishes you the best of luck in your dance together!
By Anonymous
definitely grimm
By Anonymous
cornifer is an absolute chap.
By Anonymous
The basic little ghost he is cute and to be honest he is really OP
By Anonymous
UC-r1LeF6n8qpvj89F4tc9jw
By Anonymous
How do you know my WIFI password?