Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 415,765.49
Bank: 9,608.71
Wiki Edits: 36183
Bloodstained is out! Yay! :D
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

MangaJohn

Souls: 50.00
Am i missing something? the main page features claim there is multiplayer and pretty sure there isn't.

Enrix

Souls: 90.00
Multiplayer is not out yet apparently, there will be.

MangaJohn

Souls: 50.00
oh cool, wonder how it will work, like salt and sanctuary? or full on live coop?

leoknight

Casual
Convict

Souls: 80.00
This game is way to easy compared to Castlevania ... Go back and play Kirbys Dreamland or git gud.

leoknight

Casual
Convict

Souls: 80.00
So, as a hardcore castlevania fan I had to buy this game of course. Here is my honest evaluation of the game: The graphics are nice, the gameplay is fine and the level/craft-system is a really good thing. BUT when it comes to character and boss design its completely flawed. Bosses are so boring that after a few hours I really dont even wanne see the true ending. And the characters (especially the main hero Miriam) are simply one dimensional, if not even zero-dimensional? If Miriam would not talk at all as in a Souls-Borne Game that would be way better. Is it a good game, yes. Does it have any appealing story that we are used from Konami/Igarashi? No it is way too generic. And I am being objective here. The hype of the media and youtubers is probably caused by Nostalgia and Igarashis name ... OR due to MARKETING. All NES, Gameboy and PS 1/2 castlevanis (even the one for N64) have a much more appealing story – I am sorry Igarashi.