Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki

Wonder how From will integrate online play.
Just like Sekiro
Remember that they originaly planned that people meet each other like in WoW. That the people from the same server play together on the same map. I guess forced to be friendly until you meet certain conditions, enter a dungeon or use a certain item.
Friendly warning that if pvp carries over it’ll be even more streamlined than DS3 and if invasions of any kind still exist they’ll be even more host friendly as Miyazaki hates the red bros and if anything he’ll be even more motivated to water it down after seeing his demon’s souls pvp system be brought back to life with all of its og evil intact. Elden Ring is for the PvE people, calling it.
Hopefully this is the game where they abandon the use of a poison swamp not because of it’s difficulty but more so because of it’s overuse and lack of originality. I would happily be thrown into something even worse if it’s a new obstacle but they desperately need to stop clinging to the swamp mechanic as a crutch to add difficulty. Demon’s Souls began it, Dark Souls was basically a larger reimagining of DeS so it carried over, DS2 had a smaller variation in harvest valley which was less tedious, Bloodborne shouldn’t have done it but the swamp sections of the nightmare frontier are actually 100% optional and lastly DS3 lore suggests that farron keep is what’s left of the darkroot garden so I don’t think it had it’s rights to reuse the idea because that area didn’t have any toxic elements but at least the game as a whole is based on areas from DS1 so okay cool but Elden Ring needs to break out of this tradition and I think it will.
Not a snowflake's chance in hell we're seeing this game this year (2021).
Thanks for putting the year in brackets I wouldn’t have known otherwise

ZANGLEZORP

Casual
Convict

Souls: 390.00
Wiki Edits: 66
thinkin about that flail!
4 things that I Would like Elden Ring to have:

1. Large scale pvp
2. Removed parry
3. Really working poise
4. PKCS or something similar

If all of these are met.....Scrubs,... prepare your arses. Just a head up, I'm pro in pvp.
4 things that I Would like Elden Ring to have:

1. Large scale pvp
2. Removed parry
3. Really working poise
4. PKCS or something similar

If all of these are met.....Scrubs,... prepare your arses. Just a head up, I'm pro in pvp.
At this point Elden Ring is just a social experiment to turn the whole souls community hollow