Discuss Code Vein, Bandai Namco's Action-RPG!
Visit the Code Vein Wiki
By Anonymous
i actually use final journey and cleansing (and dancing blaze too), it might depending on your luck but 3rd times is charm. she'll eventually retreat back as you chase her so when she stops and start attacking at least u r already behind her and ready for da booty if u pretty have a bad day you'll probably die before the canoneer dies LOL
By Anonymous
Theres some implications that she might be a Cerberus elite before she turned into a puppet for Mido with the description from the sword she drops.
By Anonymous
if you use the sit down emote you can avoid her attacks...only way she can get you then is with the forming ice pillars she can summon...put on some clown music when you do this XD
By Fallenangel700
Posts Avatar
Ooo, that's actually some good advice. If you're using certain 1 handed swords, you can do that jump attack and when you are crouching after it you are safe.
By Anonymous
On new game + 6, Blade bearer one shots me from full hp with a single quick swing. =/
By Anonymous
even in newgame, invading executioner one shot me with her slide. I feel like WTF with this game?
By Anonymous
F**king useless "choose appropriate equipment ". Bugger off you wank.
By Anonymous
Cor blimey, guv'nor! Actually try following that advice and this fight is laughably easy that's for true
By Anonymous
for anyone who want to solo these bosses, stack element resist is your best friend, atleast you won't have to care about the fat guy, finish boobstein fast then the fight is cakewalk.
By Anonymous
Thanks for the tip, it turned this otherwise bull*****fight into a complete joke solo. I didn't even have to watch what Budget Smough was doing because his attacks did almost no damage.
By Anonymous
This is a horribly designed boss, period. You have not one but TWO enemies with extremely high health, insanely high damage, and both are unbelievably aggressive. Where is the balance in this? When I finally beat them solo, there was no sense of satisfaction- I just felt as though I somehow survived for long enough. The reason FromSoftware is so successful and people love their work is because that team KNOWS how to create incredibly challenging yet FAIR boss battles. When you die to O&S, Nameless, the Orphan of Kos, or Isshin, it's almost always due to mistakes on YOUR part- when you beat them, you know it's because of your own skill and growth as a player. There was no sense of growth against these O&S wannabes, just a nagging feeling that I happened to get good RNG this time around. As one comment stated, I hope the development team learns and grows through criticisms such as this because they've obviously got the talent to create some great content.
By Anonymous
idk if you've tried with a companion, but it's equally cancerous and bull*****then too. Whichever target the AI decides to go after is COMPLETELY random. I'll be hacking away at this ice b*tch and she will stop in the middle of her attack, look to the other side of the *****ing room where my buddy is goign 1v1 with the cannon f*ck, and she'll just sprint over to tag team with him. This fight is a mess.
By Anonymous
Stfu get good
By Anonymous
lol "stfu get good"? Dude, come up with a more original comeback to reasonable criticism. op said they solo'd this fight
By Anonymous
To be fair, they're designed to be fought with 2 players, you and your companion. That being said, it's still highly bullsh*tty then too.
By Anonymous
O&S is really not the best example for a gank boss done right. Demon in Pain and Demon from Below in DS3 are.
By Anonymous
It is even worse for the "endgame content" where we get to fight them in a ugly lazy arena with zero pillars or cover, so you can't even work to mitigate the ganked-at-random patterns. Then the one you don't kill first gets a fresh healthbar and a whole new moveset.
By Anonymous
Let me introduce you to a dou from anor londo in ds1
By Anonymous
you're actually just bad, go play animal crossing or something you child
By Anonymous
saying he's just bad shows how braindead you are kid.
By Anonymous
For all y’all that need it get Yakumo, maintain ice armor and fire protection throughout the entire fight, and focus on boob girl. This is how I beat it
By Anonymous
Ready to be downvoted into oblivion! But: Partner with Io, Equip Winterproof Mantle (Ice transform), Use Fireproof & Iceproof tonic and this fight is actually so easy.
By Anonymous
*correction: Winter Mantle lol.
By Anonymous
Most of her attacks can be avoided fairly easily by rolling toward her as most of her attacks overreach and leave her open. Some of her special moves leave her wide open for easy damage. She's also surprisingly vulnerable to staggering.