Discuss Code Vein, Bandai Namco's Action-RPG!
Visit the Code Vein Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

So... no pvp?
No PVP :(
Wtf.... this will be like the tenth ds like game without pvp. So yet again, neither me or my six friends will purchase it. I seriously don’t understand...

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,821.50
Wiki Edits: 295
It's almost as if soulborne is a PVE focused genre...

Still invasions are a lot of fun, I would like to see them more often.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
Oh you mean the worst part of the genre? Yeah real weird how that got cut.
Lol keep your pennies pauper
only 2 player? dissapointed already
"the progress done is only saved on the host world" Co-Op fail.

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,821.50
Wiki Edits: 295
You've clearly never played a soulsborne game then.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 416,292.49
Bank: 9,704.71
Wiki Edits: 36267
Now that the game is live, feel free to edit the page to add information from the launch version of the game! Also if you're experiencing multiplayer issues, post a comment so others can give you tips!
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
I'm honestly glad that there is no PVP, I want to play the game with my friends without worrying about being invaded by others. Don't get me wrong PVP has it's place but not all games needs to have it as a standard.
I wanted to write git gud but Code Vein is pretty story heavy and not really replayable so Dark Souls esque PvP doesn't fit it as it'd just get annoying so it's a good thing they excluded it. FWIW this comes from someone who absolutely loved harassing jolly co-op boys in DS3 for how salty they got after you invaded and destroyed them.
They could have easily had pvp without invasions. I know this game is like dark souls, but its not. Not every aspect has to be the same. It could have easily been an arena
As far as I can tell the password settings don't work. If we use the exact same password and one requests and the other searches the searching will never find them. We've tried with everything unrestricted and with restricted area and choosing the same area.
Change download region in steam to the same as your friend and you will find him
Disappointing that co op is only host and other player.