Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
Theres already a wiki for this game...
By Anonymous
Man, I want to play it so bad.
By Anonymous
What a sad person...
Play something good
By GrimmkinWisp
Posts Avatar
Oh, not another one... Please get over it and just play Hollow Knight again. Silksong is a toxic, pointless, nonsensical waifu game for Hornet simps, and completely unnecessary. Team Cherry should put their money into expanding Hollow Knight, and hire a writer to fix the nonexistent plot-hole-rifled lore... This isn’t a sequel to a Hollow Knight - it’s another waifu game that we don’t need... We don’t need an entire game about freaking Hornet... Worst character IMO. I hope it never gets released. I’m pleased that Team Cherry has gone radio silent for so long.
By Anonymous
Would be nice if Team Cherry would break the goddamn silence and at least tell us that Silksong is coming out in 2051. -_-
By GrimmkinWisp
Posts Avatar
Get over it, please... I’m so sick of seeing all this whining from the Hornet simps demanding Silksong. It’s 2022 now. Nobody needs this atrocious, pointless Hornet waifu game directed at the simps and incels. Team Cherry won’t even finish the original Hollow Knight — which is technically incomplete. There is no solid plot or story because they are horrible writers, but they’re just going to dump the original game, which had such potential, into the trash and barf out this false “sequel” for Hornet and her simps. This is just a freaking re-skin of HK, but made only for Hornet.
By Anonymous
@GrimmkinWisp I have seen you all over these wikis, and it is quite clear you are just here to ruin people's days by calling them idiots. Also, Team Cherry decided to bring out Silksong, and it's release date has COME OUT! It's scheduled to release in 2023. And stop saying the developers are such "HORRIBLE WRITERS" if you literally guard the wiki pages screaming about how people are just annoying 10 year old's. Please.
By GrimmkinWisp
Posts Avatar
@Anon above: Hello, there. All of what you just accused me of is false. That, sir, is called libel. Do you know what libel means? Just for the record, I never called anyone here an “idiot”. I see that you are solely referring to my comments on Zote’s page and Pale King’s page. These pages are littered with unpleasant spam-like comments hating on these characters in extremely immature and toxic ways. I replied to the toxic child commenters who were hating on these particular misunderstood characters. I explained some things to people who clearly didn’t understand the characters, then in some cases in which swearing and antisocial comments by others were involved (e.g. kids screaming that Zote and PK should be killed, and the evil Radiance is actually good, etc.) I replied that the haters are “toxic”, “immature”, “butthurt”, and “acting like ten-year-olds”. Don’t even get me started on the obsessive and irritating Hornet-worshippers everywhere who scream and cry constantly about the game’s release date... (Also, Silksong does *not* actually have an official release date from Team Cherry yet - that information from Google is not accurate, sorry.)

Haha! Really? You think I am “just here to ruin everyone’s days”? “Guarding the wiki”? Just by posting my opinions and calling out immature child commenters who scream and yell nonsense? No, no, calm down. I’m not some kind of supervillain, kiddo. I am here merely to post my opinions, like everyone else. I have a right to do so, just as you do. That’s what comment forums are for, and in some cases I’m just combatting the toxic, nonsensical comments made by angry children.
Aww, poor deary - I’m so sorry if your sensitive little feelings were so deeply hurt by my opinions (my love for Zote and PK, and my knowledge of the rather strange and highly open-to-interpretation “lore” of the game), the fact that I called Zote-haters and PK-haters immature and toxic, and the fact that I don’t like Hornet due to her cruelty and pointlessness, and I don’t think she deserves a whole game that is merely a re-skin of the original HK.
But I never called anyone an “idiot” - you shouldn’t lie about others, lil’ fella. That’s impolite, and it could get you in a lot of trouble in the future if you continue to do it.
Did I really ruin your whole day? Wow! That’s odd. I must have really made an impression with my opinions! I’m sorry to hear that my opinions hurt your sensitive feelings so much - but that’s all on you. Maybe because what I said touched a nerve? Clearly you have a massive crush on Hornet, you also like the plague-bringer villain Radiance, you hate Zote and PK because you don’t understand them, and you were seriously triggered by my comments. You are welcome to your opinions if that is the case, and I respect that, but I personally don’t like when people are *toxic* about it and throw deranged toddler tantrums telling me to stop - exactly like you are doing.

I am a very avid female fan of Hollow Knight (you probably automatically thought I was a guy, but I am a woman who happens to strongly dislike Hornet). I have pieced the story together myself. Hollow Knight can be interpreted in many ways, like a Rorschach painting, but Team Cherry is only comprised of 2-3 people, and none of them are writers. They focused over 99% on the visuals of the game rather than an actual well-written story and character development. They even admitted that they don’t even know what happened to certain characters, such as how the Knight and some of his brothers (Broken Vessel and others) escaped the Abyss, they “don’t know” where Quirrel went, there is missing information about the Dreamers that they said they didn’t have and refused to provide (clearly because they don’t have anything more to say). Many of the questions TC received from fans were answered by them with “We don’t know.” That’s very odd, in my opinion, and it definitely shows poor story-writing on their part.
Don’t get me wrong, I love Hollow Knight with a passion, and I contemplate it very often; but on the other hand I am also critical when I analyze the story. I don’t let my love for the game cloud my reasoning. I think about it. I see the flaws in the game that could be improved. Everything man-made has its flaws.
Also, perhaps if you paid more attention, you would have questioned more things about the highly enigmatic story. So many things are unclear or ambiguous in HK. Some things should make you think, “Why?” or “What happens after that?” but you never get an answer. The game even ends on a cliffhanger. We don’t even know what really happened to Hallownest with any of the various endings. We can guess, but we really don’t know. I’ve played through every possible ending, and I’m a bit irked that after all that we still don’t know exactly what happens to the kingdom and the characters involved.
(But, of course, due to her popularity and all the simping by fans and TC themselves, Hornet randomly gets her own game in a different kingdom that has absolutely nothing to do with Hallownest’s story - that’s just weird and it personally bugs me...)
I play a lot of games that have solid storylines and good writing. In my personal *opinion* the story of Hollow Knight seems incomplete and rushed. Also, on Team Cherry’s official Hollow Knight Kickstarter webpage, you can see for yourself that there are aspects of the story that the devs never added due to not having the funds to add this content onto the game that would have put more of the “puzzle pieces” together. Therefore, it is technically an incomplete and highly mysterious story that fans have to interpret themselves, leading to all sorts of toxic arguments within the fandom.

In regards to what I have said here, I’ve played through Hollow Knight a few times (all 112%) and I think Hornet is the quite possibly the most cruel and abusive female character in any game I’ve ever played, for many reasons. I personally don’t think she deserves her own game. That’s my opinion, though. And clearly what I said here seriously touched a nerve in you because you love Hornet and simp for her. I personally think that’s toxic. You’re just like every other Hornet fanboy - this is nothing new... But worship her, fine. It’s your life. You have your reasons. I’m not saying you’re “an idiot” at all - I’m just criticizing the fan-base as a whole for their toxic, immature behavior. There are such things as critics, and there’s nothing wrong with being critical. Don’t let my critical opinions “ruin your day”, and don’t be immature about it and scream at me and falsely accuse me. This is the Internet, this is a comment forum about a video game, and I’m allowed to state my opinions. No, I will not stop stating my opinions here - you are not God, despite believing that you are, so stop acting like you are my superior and you want to control me and my thoughts. Again, that’s toxic and immature.

Also, being a Grimmkin, I tend to state my opinions with fairness, a sense of justice against the extreme toxicity of the fandom, (and with a bit of fire laced in! Heehee! ^_^)
Anyhow, one critical fan’s opinion isn’t a big deal. Don’t overreact. Though I must say, am a bit flattered that you are so obsessed with me and take me so seriously! Wow! That’s funny! You’re giving me so much credit for my opinions! Sorry you feel triggered enough by my opinions to libel and scream immaturely at me, though. You really should chill out, kiddo. It’s just a game! You really should get out and have fun! It’s spring, get off the computer and meet up with friends and family. That always cheers me up. Have a good day! :)
By GrimmkinWisp
Posts Avatar
What the— Wall... of... text.... O_O

Darn it... I neatly separated the paragraphs, but this format ruined my comment...
Oh well, haha... Have fun reading that - or not. I don’t really care. ^_^
By Anonymous
@GrimmkinWisp Same person as before. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Have a nice day. ...also yes, it did take me atleast 5 minutes just to read that entire post. Wow.
By GrimmkinWisp
Posts Avatar
Reply: Oh, hi again! That’s ok! I forgive you - I understand. I think it’s really nice and humble of you to come back and consider my reply. (Haha, yeah, sorry it was so long! Crazy wall of text, you’re a trooper for reading the whole thing! I tend to really mull over HK, and I love to write and critique.) Anyhow, I’m glad we could work it out. :)
By Anonymous
Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad
diarrhea
By GrimmkinWisp
Posts Avatar
Indeed - that’s exactly what Hornet and Silksong are! :)
Garbage. I’m so glad Team Cherry went silent about it. They need to complete and expand the original Hollow Knight and fill in all of the holes, and have the lore actually make sense, instead of suddenly puking out a ridiculous Hornet waifu game for the simps. What about all the other incredible characters we know and love from Hallownest? Just going to throw them away? Screw Pharloom... And to heck with Hornet. Always hated that arrogant, vicious little witch who blatantly used the Knight because he was the only one capable of sealing the Infection. Hornet is completely worthless and a toxic character in general. She doesn’t deserve her own game.
By Anonymous
Hollow Knight isn't incomplete @GrimmkinWisp . They made the lore semi-hidden just so actually willing players could put the puzzle pieces together, and realize that you can understand the lore by doing so. And...what are the holes in the game? Do you think the map is uncomplete? We haven't foughten everything possible? Nothing in Hollow Knight makes sense as a hole.
By Anonymous
Has there been ANY news since the initial trailer?
By GrimmkinWisp
Posts Avatar
Nope, nothing. Nothing in three years, that’s right. Maybe you should move on? I mean, everyone should just move on, to be honest. Just a suggestion. So many people are flipping out because Team Cherry went radio silent since the initial trailer nearly three years ago, but all of the tantrum-throwing from the fandom screaming at the devs for Silksong is completely unnecessary and toxic. Hollow Knight was a life-changing game for me personally, but this “Silksong” business.... Ugh. Hornet really isn’t worth it, in my opinion.