Discuss Code Vein, Bandai Namco's Action-RPG!
Visit the Code Vein Wiki

This site is special...
That isn't necessarily a bad thing. LOL
there was a new 1.1 gig patch today but I can't find any notes or news.. anyone know whats up?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 449,326.49
Bank: 11,378.71
Wiki Edits: 40888
They added the Hellfire Knight DLC - patch notes pages has the info on other fixes as well.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Elden Ring Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter Rise Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
This game is fun but flawed. *in4b downvotes*
How does one get the Astrea blood code

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 9,176.50
Wiki Edits: 302
Pre-order the Digital Deluxe edition back before the game came out. Buying the season pass right now might do it, but I dunno for sure.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout

Friendlybot9000

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 2
to answer your question, yes. the season pass does incluse the Astrea blood code. just look in the basement storage area and it's there.
Nonostante le recensioni negative se non pessime di alcuni you-tuber, io ho trovato il gioco più che soddisfacente specie col passare delle ore infatti inizialmente può sembrare ostico soprattutto il gameplay ma quando capisci i motivi e soprattutto la simbiosi del companion allora tutti diventa divertente, l'unica cosa negativa e' la grafica non a caso sembra un gioco della PS3 ma ben altre meraviglie compensano il tutto, giicatevelo tutto ma proprio tutto e capirete!!

Wolfdragon89

Casual
Convict

Souls: 55.00
This is one of those games that seems sort of "meh" in the beginning. However, the more I played it, the more I began to really enjoy it. An anime-esque soulslike with vampires???!!!!! Don't let the slow-paced intro turn you off. It is, indeed, a great time.