Discuss Code Vein, Bandai Namco's Action-RPG!
Visit the Code Vein Wiki

VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 440,077.49
Bank: 10,404.71
Wiki Edits: 39474
Game is live! Added review, getting started guide and several boss guides. There's a lot of content on the wiki already but make sure to help!
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Male or Female protagonist? I like the idea of creating waifu but I also would like to make a male character just for interactions with female npc is there a visible difference in this aspect? Is there a romance?
No romance but the best waifu is yakumo
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Melee Zweihander and Mage Caster builds added! Enjoy :)
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

JenovasWrath

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 760.00
Wiki Edits: 40
your Builds have some false informations, mainly regarding the Blood Veil. The Blood Veil does not increase weapon damage, the Scaling stats of the Blood Veil is ONLY for the scaling it GETS FROM your Character Stats. it is actually not increasing those stats. it is increasing Light/Dark spell damage and Drain damage, as well as the obvious things like Defenses and Weight.

Pharmboy

Souls: 70.00
They did the best promotion I've seen ever. Give blood for code vein. Litteraly. Did a revenant blood drive at twitch com and you got a copy of game plus promo blood kit. My question is.... Did anyone find out what the promo blood kit was?

pataponjak3

Souls: 125.00
Wiki Edits: 15
probably an accessory in the game
this game is only worth std infected blood.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

New Builds being added to the Builds page - check them out! https://codevein.wiki.fextralife.com/Builds

svartrbrisingr

Souls: 50.00
I wish their were more build you guys made. But I guess this game is probably pretty dead
This game should be on Nintendo switch
Lol, game runs like crap on ps4 pro, it was designed around a defective engine, that's why all the levels are corridors, and why there's empty "loading" codridors. your little switch would melt, and for what? ghetto dark souls.

leoknight

Casual
Convict

Souls: 80.00
atmosphere/music seem awesome ... I think I'll get it :)
That's what I thought, and it sucks. awful level design, awful boss design especially the end - f u cking tedious. only good thing is the character creation. every thing else is sub par.
I didn't find this game good as i always compared it with Dark Souls at the beginning. But when I don't, it's actually quite a good game!

Scaldar

Dunno I find this game very fun. Obviously have it's flaws but it's a good game. The music is good. If you play it solo it's challanging. The story is fair enough anime story. And the level desing isn't the best but no so terrible as some ppl say. F.e.: I dosn't have any problem with the maze level.
The game is fun. Still, no, I can't say that the music is amazing in the slightest. LMFAO But the game isn't total ***.
It’s ok, nothing more nothing less
yeah, it was pretty mediocre
You're silly. This game is bad a$$! This is the new dark souls homie. Well, maybe a bit easier but still super good!
Nah fam, it was lit. Just too short.
It is fun. I will admit though, it is full of flaws and NOWHERE NEAR PERFECT AT ALL! But it isn't total ***. I enjoy it.
don't know why but I can't dodge anything in this game, not even regular enemies. I've tried quick dodging too but I always get hit anyway, dodging never works.
Sounds like you just need to practice timing your dodges. Get a quick dodge and practice dodging INTO enemy attacks.
Still haven't been able to dodge anything, got through it anyway with zweihander block build though

svartrbrisingr

Could be because multiple things. One you could be having major trouble with the timing. Or your not dodging in the proper direction. I know its a long time after but some helpful tips. Attacks that are slamming downwards you want to dodge to the sides
Sweeping attacks you either want to dodge backwards or through the attack
Magic you want to always dodge through never away
Where's the new Gifts from the Tower of Trials?